Anime, Hentai, Manga, Bishoujo Games, Live Action Films, Music, Art, and Erotic Doujinshi Discussion Forum

It is currently October 19th, 2017, 9:30 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 734 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45 ... 49  Next
 Post subject: Re: What are you playing now?
PostPosted: January 14th, 2010, 9:06 pm 
Major Contributor

Today's progress report on GTA IV:

I helped Faustin out with his spoiled brat daughter by killing off that biker gang she was so into. Shame i couldn't ask the daughter out, even if Faustin said he'd kill me if i did...

I stole about 2 cars for steroid freak Brucie and he was so pumped up about it!

Dimitri talked me into killing Faustin and he betrayed me and me and Jacob ended up in a shootout with a bunch of Russians where we killed them all, then ran away from the cops in one of their cars.

My place and Roman's shop got arsoned so we're staying at a new apartment provided by Mallorie.

I'm trying to help Manny kill some dealers but so far, i'm still struggling to get that mission done without ending up having to pay off the hospital fees...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of status report. Over and out!

PostPosted: January 15th, 2010, 2:13 pm 
Major Contributor

Before turning in for bed last night, i gave the PS2 Twisted Metal Head-On another use for old time's sake and i beat Story Mode this time as Mr. Grimm. Let's just say his ending video was spiritually interesting, to say the least... :mrgreen:

For the record, that makes 4 characters i've beaten Story Mode with (in order):

1. Roadkill
2. Outlaw
3. Twister
4. Mr. Grimm

That leaves only one free space left in the save spot which leads me to wonder whether if i get a fifth one filled, do i have to erase one slot in order to continue or do they offer extra slots after filling all five available at the time... :sweat:

PostPosted: January 17th, 2010, 2:30 pm 
Lurker

Batman: Arkham Asylum for PC.

It's a pretty cool game, very action-oriented and very spectacular. Superior to Max Payne. However it presents the big hazard of only allowing you to use either keyboard+mouse (not very efficient when you have to move fast, mind you) or the Xbox 360 controller for Windows. My solution has been to use XPadder and assimilate the moves to my gamepad (which is designed like the PS3 one), but of course it's not 100% perfect. If anyone could show me a control sheet for the PS3 version i'd appreciate it, because so I'd be able to adjust the keys more like they should be instead of making guesswork like i'm doing now.

PostPosted: January 17th, 2010, 3:32 pm 
Major Contributor

Filled up the last remaining slot on Story Mode of Twisted Metal Head-On by playing as Warthog. As suspected, there are no more open slots so i'll have to erase a slot's data or something...

Here's the improved order of which cars i used in the PS2 version:

1. Roadkill
2. Outlaw
3. Twister
4. Mr. Grimm
5. Warthog

IDK if it was due to beating Story Mode as Warthog, but once i did i unlocked Tower Tooth. I had previously unlocked Dark Tooth before though i can't remember which Story Mode i passed to unlock it...

PostPosted: January 18th, 2010, 1:05 am 

Finished Dragon Age Origins - I was trying to hold off on finishing the game till the DLC Return to Ostragar was released since the DLC takes place during game and not after the game. The ending was pretty cool and I look forward to the next DLC's, just wish the PS3 version had better graphics.

PostPosted: January 18th, 2010, 7:29 pm 
Major Contributor

In an experiment, i erased all the data slots that i had used up in the Twisted Metal Head-On game, and it seems that fortunately, the ending videos are left intact. Leaving me free to play the game with the other cars and not worry about the important data being lost. :booyah:

PostPosted: January 19th, 2010, 1:42 pm 

Well I've been playing jade Dynasty during these days...and ever since I got into a clan and an alliance...its been much better...

Besides that Guitar Hero:Gtreatist hits and umm..what the hell was I playing?....oh new Super Mario Wii...I still love playing this game with friends :d^_^b:

PostPosted: January 21st, 2010, 7:37 pm 
Major Contributor

I've spent most of today and last night playing Tetris on my Game Boy. Still one of the greatest games of all time, i love seeing how long i can last before i get to the top. :D I believe my highest record today was 6,575 points which is the one number i've gotten so far that wasn't 2,000 something. :d^_^b:

Also did a little bit of Advance Wars playing on the side. Not much, though.

PostPosted: January 21st, 2010, 8:07 pm 
Major Contributor

Been trying to play Silent Hill: Shattered Memories for the PS2. Only issue: I think the R2 button on my controller is fucked. Nephew's friend just now spotted me another one, though, so I'm gonna try using that until I can replace mine. I'd also be playing WoW still, but I wanna play the new Silent Hill and I don't really trust the internet in Arizona's current weather conditions. (It's been on and off since the current storms started earlier this week.)

PostPosted: January 22nd, 2010, 2:54 pm 

Got bored with Fable II, very disappointing since I really enjoyed the first one. Rather than completely call it quits I just put it on hold. Going through my game collection to finish getting some achievements. Right now working on getting all the audio diaries in Bioshock. Last time I finished the game missing one :wtf: This time following a good guide and trying my best to speed run through the game.

PostPosted: January 22nd, 2010, 3:13 pm 
Major Contributor

Today's Tetris play gave me my highest score yet: 14,434!!! :d^_^b:

PostPosted: January 22nd, 2010, 9:18 pm 
Major Contributor

G-Core wrote:
Today's Tetris play gave me my highest score yet: 14,434!!! :d^_^b:

Good score!

Already finished Silent Hill: Shattered Memories, and I'm working on a replay at the moment. I'd give it a *** based on the first completed play-through; people that are fans of the SH franchise to begin with should be able to get into this, IMO. Completely different from what I would have expected a re-imagining of the original Silent Hill would have been, but still very much a Silent Hill game.

PostPosted: January 23rd, 2010, 12:37 am 

I was thinking about getting that SH game for the Wii....but I have been reading mixed reviews...some say its good...others dont..ha...but I see you enjoyed it...so maybe I will try it after all :gatsu:

PostPosted: January 23rd, 2010, 1:04 am 
Major Contributor

Fresnokila wrote:
I was thinking about getting that SH game for the Wii....but I have been reading mixed reviews...some say its good...others dont..ha...but I see you enjoyed it...so maybe I will try it after all :gatsu:

I did. And I meant to play this a lot sooner than I did, but the PS2 and PSP versions seem to have only just come out.

PostPosted: January 26th, 2010, 5:16 pm 

Than it may be a future purchase :gatsu:

What I did get was Deadspace: Extraction for the Wii...which I started just to check it out..and it seems good....but I want to play it 2 player..haha..so I quit for now...
Also got me Ikaruga for the GC...I remember playing this game (its like an arcade shooter) looong ago...and since I saw it cheap I got it again....good memories...

But today....today I got Tatsunoko vs Capcom for the Wii....wicked!!!1 :shock:
Love it!!!
It's been long I've played a fighting game..and since I love them so much..I had to get this one :d^_^b:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 734 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45 ... 49  Next