Anime, Hentai, Manga, Bishoujo Games, Live Action Films, Music, Art, and Erotic Doujinshi Discussion Forum

It is currently November 20th, 2017, 2:49 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 734 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 49  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: September 13th, 2007, 11:54 pm 
Regular

Hehe, that reminds me of my brother, who created this spell that does a ridiculous amount of damage, but drains all of the caster's life when doing so. The counter is that the spell STEALS a whole bunch of life from the targets, so as long as there were sufficient enemies for my brother to cast the spell at, he couldn't die.

He apparently could use this spell to kill Daedra Lords in 1 or 2 hits. :shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 20th, 2007, 11:52 am 

I just finished playing threw Grandia III. To be honest it wasn't that good. Mean it was better then most RPGs of its gen. Most certainly better the FFXII and FFX-2 but no where near as good as Grandia II. I kept expecting a twist like II had but nothing, no twists no turns, which is boring. Not to mention its the only rpg that I was able to beat without even reaching level 50 on any of the characters. Also havingthe action gage in a circle in the right corner rather then a line at the bottom of the screen made guessing order ratherr hard at times, not to mention in the latter level everything moves much much faster then you. The most of the enemies give you very very little exp which makes leveling up a real pain. Over all IU'm glad i onlypaid 26 dollars for it, it's not worth any more.

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 21st, 2007, 12:56 pm 
Major Contributor

Playing Shivering Isles (Oblivion expansion) on the 360 as well World in Conflict. IMO, World in Conflict is overrated. Sure the multiplayer is pretty fun but this whole "next gen" RTS thing bores me to death. I much prefer more traditional RTS games like AOE or C&C 3 than "next gen" stuff like World in Conflict.

And using the WASD keys to move the camera around? WTF??!! :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 24th, 2007, 6:21 pm 

Final forcing myself to play Final Fatasy X-2. I got used to the battle system, and lack of strategy or complexity of battle. It's kinda nice to see the old faces from FFX still getting that 100% in one try is really starting to bug me. I had to start over 3 times, and had to go back twice. All I know is the perfect ending better be worth it or heads are going to roll.

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 25th, 2007, 10:25 am 

Finished FFT on the PS1. Pretty fun stuff, although it feels a bit dated and some classes were kinda useless. And I wish the ending was explored a bit more but well. A nice story of betrayal and stuff. And Cid was just rigged. The moment you got him, half your party was useless. Kinda ended it with Samurai Ramza, a Ninja, a Summoner, Cid and Agrias.

Then there was Halo 3. Jam packed with awesome. Although the campaign felt kinda short and the ending was rather disappointing... but well. Pretty good stuff. I was half expecting it to be a crap job because Halo 2 felt kinda half assed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 27th, 2007, 4:26 am 
Major Contributor

Yeah finished Halo 3 yesterday and I do admit it was a lot better than I expected. Especially the Scarab battles. I'm staying as far away from Versus multiplayer as I can (too many jerkoffs play there) but playing 4-play coop has been a blast, especially when we take a little break during lulls and start attacking each other with plasma grenades. :D

I played it on Heroic which I thought was a pretty balanced difficulty, even though the battle with the two Scarabs was pretty damn frustrating (mainly due to the fact that the Hornet I was riding kept flipping over after I landed on the first Scarab, which makes killing the second one pretty difficult.)

Anyway, gonna play it on Legendary soon but hoping I can do so in coop rather than solo since Legendary was pretty frustrating at times in Halo 2. (Yes it's for the 125 extra points, ;))

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 27th, 2007, 6:42 am 

Beating it on Legendary also bags you the full ending... whatever that is. So I'm gonna need to do that sometime. But since its my friend's 360 and game, I'll just get him to do it so I can watch.

You can actually destroy the Scarabs without landing your Hornet. Just slam missiles into its rear until it breaks off and reveals the reactor, then you can just missile and gun it down. Takes a bit of moving about the place to get the Hornet on the right level and stuff... but yeah you don't really have to land the damn thing.

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 28th, 2007, 3:24 am 

Ha been buying old used games...so in these days played Need for Speed Underground 1 and 2....Def Jam Vendetta....ha even Monopoly Party...

And I have to say...Def Jam is very fustrating...I actually have an extra controller which doesnt work...just to throw it every now and than...same with NFSP:Underground..in the later levels....just when you've been first for 3 laps....you crash into something the last minute.....ARGH!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 3rd, 2007, 6:01 pm 
Regular

mmm...Defjam, I loved fight for New York. It was tough, but I loved customizing my avatar and fighting rappers (though I doubt Snoop is that tough in real life).

Right now I'm playing Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow for the DS. Great game for the Castlevania series, probably one of the best Castleroids since Symphony of the Night., and a great follow up to Aria of Sorrow for the GBA. This is my second playthrough and I'm trying to collect all souls this time and use weird strategies for beating opponents. My favorite one has to be using the Persephone soul to vacuum HP out of enemies, or licking succubi to death with the cave troll soul. I also love using the terror bear weapon (stuffed bear filled with Iron Sand). The story aint great, but the boss battles kick ass.

Dr. Insane-o

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 8th, 2007, 6:06 pm 

Well finished NFS:Underground....now like 30% into Underground 2...

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 14th, 2007, 10:02 pm 

Friend gave me Star Ocean...man there is a whole lot of talking!!!

But its getting good now...right now crashed in a planet which seems like the medieval ages...

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 14th, 2007, 11:08 pm 

Oh yes there is a LOT of talking, I suggest swiching the dialog to automatic or it will take you forever to get threw. Also enjoy that part pf the story. I've haven't actually beat it yet but from what I can tell that's as good as it gets. I also suggest getting a guid or your not going to get all the ending, supposedly. Again haven't actually bothered to beat it yet. I'm right at the beginning of the final level. Then got bored cuss I didn't level up enough in the previous level to prevent getting my but killed and rather then replaying hours of game, I started a different game.

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 15th, 2007, 1:34 am 
Regular

I'm still playing Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow (though now I'm trying to beat Julius mode (Soma is kicking my ass in his second form!)), but I went over to adultswim.com and played Viva Caligula and Candy Mountain Massacre.

Viva Caligula is fun in that you can find 26 weapons to kill people with, but everyone dies the same way. Though Rage mode is fun as blood splatters on your screen when you kill someone. But it has no ending, so it gets rather pointless.

Candy Mountain massacre has nice graphics for a shockwave game and is a creepy/fun FPS where you kill cute things like Leprechauns, Cherubs, Hello-kitty impersonators, and weird bunny/turtle/horned things
(those bunny things give me nightmares, I keep thinking of them crawling out from something and stabbing me :shock: ) who have become homicidal sociopaths. It only has three levels, but it's fun for a quick shooter fix. Some of the dialogue is funny, and the boss at the end of the game is kind of weird.

I also played in a Halo 3 tournament (Campus sponsered) on Friday. There was no bracket, you just got extra raffle tickets for drawings if you won. Since we had 16 players for every round and we kept changing the type of match, we had a lot of fun. My best moments were probably getting the last kill of the night on team slayer and holding off fifteen infected players for five minutes in a round of infection. Probably the only bad rounds out of the whole night were when we tried to play ninjanaut and everyone got bored out of there minds trying to find the ninjanaut (especially because we kept killing ourselves on the gravlift), and the assault round, where half of my team got kicked off because some idiot kicked the system link (needless to say we got our asses spanked K-mart style).

Dr. Insane-o

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 16th, 2007, 7:44 am 
Major Contributor

Finally finished Call of Duty 3 on Veteran. It had caused me to throw down my controller in frustration when I last played it, but trial and error prevailed and I now have my 150 pts for completing the game on Veteran. :lol:

Definitely a lot more frustrating than Halo 3 on legendary, which seemed like a breeze in comparison.

Post subject:
PostPosted: October 17th, 2007, 2:42 pm 

Spaz you want a challenge pick up Ninja Gaiden Black. That is the HARDEST game of the last gen and one the hardest of all time. If that don't give you a challenge in the higher difficulties two things. First nothing will, Second I hate you mr. super skilled.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 734 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 49  Next