Anime, Hentai, Manga, Bishoujo Games, Live Action Films, Music, Art, and Erotic Doujinshi Discussion Forum

It is currently October 24th, 2017, 2:59 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Story of Little Monica
PostPosted: March 26th, 2008, 7:05 pm 
Resident Scholar

This is another title that I picked from "AMV Hell 0".

Will returns to the city of Little Monica after 13 years to find that the fomerly prevalent music and culture has been outlawed by a tyrant called Kajo. First he meets the catgirl Meow who happens to be a stripper/prostitute in one of Kajo's shady businesses and screws her on stage. Then he goes to his former home to meet his old friend Celia who's running a café together with her younger sisters Tina and Mei (who were toddlers when he left), and as soon as he gets there, Kajo busts in with two of his thugs and demands that the girls undress. But the situation is saved when a floating pink ball named Ajo deters him with bad violin playing.
After some "put it in" fun the four make a plan how to rid the town off that guy and how to free the city's spirit from her 13 year long exile.

Just a second... Kajo is scared off with violin playing? Now that's strange, you might think, since after all I've told you about the circumstances in that town it sounds like a rather gloomy title.
Not so.

The series has a refreshing (?) form of humor, beginning with the violin and Kajo feeling sick about it.
When Will has just sat down in his room, Mei comes in and asks what he was reading.
"It's a book about psychology by a man named Freud", Will says.
"Oh," says Mei, "he writes about penises, right? I wanna learn about penises, too!"

And the series has an add-on which is as interesting as it is rare: outtakes from the English dub.
Like:
"Wait a minute... what are you doing sleeping in my bed?"
"I've been so lonely, that's why..."
"Lonely? (When a woman is lonely, she seeks comfort...)"
"..."
"So what does this mean? You wanna f*ck or what?"

I found it pretty entertaining, nice loli title with good animation and artwork.
Just in one place the subbers displayed lack of knowledge of French, when they transcribed Meow's "undercover name" as "Chateau", which is French for "castle". But what she actually said/meant was "Chatte" - which is French for (guess what) "cat".

Post subject: Re: Story of Little Monica
PostPosted: June 27th, 2009, 6:16 pm 

Didn't notice this thread...I own the dvd myself and its one of my favs..haha!

PostPosted: June 29th, 2009, 4:17 pm 
Resident Scholar

Fresnokila wrote:
Didn't notice this thread...I own the dvd myself and its one of my favs..haha!

Well, thank you for this very relevant information. :doh:
How about submitting something that at least sounds like a personal opinion or evaluation?

PostPosted: June 30th, 2009, 10:40 pm 

Oh wait I didn't see "review this hentai" in the title...ah...it's not in the title.... :P2:

How would you review a hentai anyways?....does this hentai have sex?..yes it does...goes even into the loli territory...which was done in a funny way....

Let's see...what else?....

Animation?...well it was well done compared to many other hentai's out there...I enjoyed it cause it felt more recent and colorful :whistle:

Hmm..let's see....maybe I need something more to get 42317 off my back...

The Story of Little Monica front cover has 3 girls all with different color hair and yet are sisters....it says Vanilla Series on the bottom left and 18+ Recommended on the top right...the background of the cover is blue...the back cover is pink and shows a description of what you are about to watch if you have it in your hands....
Special Features on the back say:Original U.S. The Story of Little Monica Trailer, Animated Art Gallery, Critical Mass Video Trailers, Outtakes, Scene Access (wow it has Scene Access), English and Japanese 2.0 Dolby Digital Audio with Regular and "Soft" Subtitles for on screen translations.

Than at the bottom it says Warning:Contains Graphic Adult Content (no shit)

Well...thats more info than my last post...hope you are now satisfied and can finally sleep well knowing Fresno's post was more relevant :boohoo:

PostPosted: July 1st, 2009, 8:08 pm 
Resident Scholar

Don't get me wrong, I didn't mean to push you or anything.
I just thought you might have an interesting personal opinion on the title... you know, it could've been, you might have likes and dislikes about it... I was so hopeful... and you let me down, just saying "I have this Anime on DVD", "it's a Loli Hentai title", and "the cover looks like that". :wink:

But it's okay if you think it was too insignificant to inspire any thought beyond the obvious, in which case you could send me the DVD as a birthday present in two weeks. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: July 1st, 2009, 11:21 pm 

Haha...I was just joking...I actually wanted to make an ultra loooong post to make you read it all 8)

But there is no way I'm giving you my dvd...haha...its one of my favs :sweat:

PostPosted: July 2nd, 2009, 10:28 am 
Resident Scholar

Fresnokila wrote:
But there is no way I'm giving you my dvd...haha...its one of my favs :sweat:

Damn... another opportunity down the drain. :lol:

PostPosted: October 5th, 2009, 12:17 am 
Newcomer

This is one of the better softcore h-animes out there! :D