Anime, Hentai, Manga, Bishoujo Games, Live Action Films, Music, Art, and Erotic Doujinshi Discussion Forum

It is currently October 19th, 2017, 7:59 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: An idea for a Bishôjo plot
PostPosted: October 31st, 2008, 6:02 pm 

42317, I've re-read my post and it sounds cocky, something which has probably bothered you, and which I apologize for. I did never want to be rude :oops: .
Quote:
Nobles weren't even allowed to work in any way, at least in medieval Germany.
So, a serf peasant in Castilia or a slave Indio in Peru toiling for your money bag - what's the difference?
( :arrow: The peasant thinks he belongs to the master race, but that's another story...)

Well, in Spain there were no such laws against noblemen working, but it was socially banned. "El trabajo es menoscabo de la honra" (Handwork diminishes one's pride) was one of the mottos of the moment. I mentioned the Lazarillo since the third master of Lázaro was a noblemen with almost no income at all, but who prefered to starve himself (and Lázaro) rather than getting a job, which would have destroyed his social pride.

I had thought about a foreigner exchange student, a "Ryûgakusei". She'd come from Germany ;) to enjoy one season of the 4S (Sun, Sex, Sand and Sangria). Yet once she gets to know Jon (he should have some rudiments of German) she develops a growing sentiment for him. Nevertheless, I wonder what a frivolous beach bunny would find in a stern boy like Jon...

PostPosted: November 1st, 2008, 8:15 pm 
Resident Scholar

Bloodfairy wrote:
42317, I've re-read my post and it sounds cocky, something which has probably bothered you, and which I apologize for. I did never want to be rude.

Thank you for caring. I had the feeling that you were sort of ignorant of whatever I brought forth. I admit that, after Cab's post alone was labelled "the feedback [you] had dreamed of", I felt a little pushed aside... "yeah yeah yeah, thanks... uh, hey Cab, wanna add anything?" :lol:

Oh shucks, everybody has a bad day now and then, so it's okay. You need to pull some really serious stunt to draw a more than just temporary grudge of mine. No need to worry right now. In fact, you're the first reason ever to make me ponder visiting the Canary Islands some day. :D

Bloodfairy wrote:
"El trabajo es menoscabo de la honra" (Handwork diminishes one's pride)

That's noble attitude indeed.
Without work, my life feels so damn empty. If I won the lottery I'd work for the fun of it. :lol2:

Bloodfairy wrote:
I had thought about a foreigner exchange student, a "Ryûgakusei". She'd come from Germany ;) to enjoy one season of the 4S (Sun, Sex, Sand and Sangria).

Oh my god... :lol: don't you know that such Germans would rather go to Mallorca and practice binge-drinking at Ballermann 6 (originally called "Balneario N° 6")?

So, what part of Germany would she be from? :D

PostPosted: November 3rd, 2008, 9:43 pm 

42317 wrote:
Bloodfairy wrote:
I had thought about a foreigner exchange student, a "Ryûgakusei". She'd come from Germany ;) to enjoy one season of the 4S (Sun, Sex, Sand and Sangria).

Oh my god... :lol: don't you know that such Germans would rather go to Mallorca and practice binge-drinking at Ballermann 6 (originally called "Balneario N° 6")?
So, what part of Germany would she be from? :D

It'd be a good question to ask if a German is a foreigner in Mallorca anymore :mrgreen:

In fact, this character (the exchange student) has been surprisingly developed, in part due to coincidence... I've met such a girl in college. OMG she is hot as a friggin volcano, and she's got such a nice character... She comes from Lithuania and, but she can speak English perfectly and we can understand each other. I'm really interested in the girl, not only because she's so gorgeous but because I feel she's got something special...
Well, enough of my love life.

I was speaking about the German student. I had thought about her coming from the south. If she should be more spontaneous, I'd say people from Kiel (e.g) are no good for that :P

PostPosted: November 4th, 2008, 7:01 pm 
Resident Scholar

Bloodfairy wrote:
Well, enough of my love life.

Good luck anyway... :D

Bloodfairy wrote:
I had thought about her coming from the south. If she should be more spontaneous, I'd say people from Kiel (e.g) are no good for that :P

South? Yes, good choice, people speak interesting dialects there - what do you prefer? Swabian or Bavarian? I have linguistic sources in all necessary areas. :mrgreen:

Actually, the thought alone is funny... upon feeling molested on the beach a Bavarian girl could spontaneously utter something like

"So a Bazi, so a bleeder!" :mad2:

No, it has nothing to do with blood. It translates like: "What a stupid jerk!" :lol:
I think that good-looking women have an air of... higher culture, so to speak, so it's funny when they speak a dialect (which is considered kinda hillbilly-ish). I know such a case personally, and the only thing that softens the impact is that she actually speaks the same local variation as me. :D
"Hasche schunn geheert... ?" ("Have you already heard... ?")
"A jo..."
("Of course...")

:lol: