Anime, Hentai, Manga, Bishoujo Games, Live Action Films, Music, Art, and Erotic Doujinshi Discussion Forum

It is currently October 17th, 2017, 12:54 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: For those who enjoys lesbian hentai
PostPosted: June 23rd, 2008, 10:31 am 
Newcomer

Hi everybody. I have my own blog dedicated to anime lesbians. I invite
everybody who is interested in that to visit my blog. URL Removed.

Post subject: Re: For those who enjoys lesbian hentai
PostPosted: June 23rd, 2008, 12:04 pm 
Resident Scholar

It more or less looks like advertising to me. The articles describe only sexual encounters and offer no whatsoever information about further contents or backgrounds of the respective titles, like characters, plot, producers, voice acting and so on... and within two steps the links eventually lead to a pay site.

Nah, it doesn't look like advertising... this IS advertising. :shifty:

Post subject: Re: For those who enjoys lesbian hentai
PostPosted: June 23rd, 2008, 6:39 pm 
Resident Admin

Location: In the Tardis, off to who knows where in who knows when!
Hi Yury, welcome to the forum.

First off, self-promotion is only really allowed when you're either just putting a link in your sig, or if you're answering someone's question and your site fits the bill. Neither are the case here where you have started a thread specifically saying to come to your website, and that is it.

Second, your blog is just a front for your website, in which you offer, for a price, people to come and download licensed materials. It would be bad enough if it was just unlicensed materials, but it isn't. So your website, in and of itself, breaks the rules of the forum, namely:

Animetric Forum Rules #6 wrote:
Animetric does not support downloading/illegally acquiring materials that have already been licensed in the United States. This can be through either torrents, streaming sites, or such file download sites as Rapidshare, etc. Specifically linking to such licensed materials will not be allowed. (This does not mean you can't link to such sites, just not directly to and/or to aid in the search of licensed materials) However, Animetric does recognize the usefulness and possible positive aspects that fansubs and fan-translations can have in promoting certain materials before they are licensed in the US (if people would actually buy the materials they have already seen/read when it's licensed). It also recognizes that some titles have little to no chance of being licensed anywhere outside of Japan, and thus such illegal methods are the only way in which one can acquire such materials. As such, linking to materials that have not been licensed in the US will be allowed, and of course all discussion of such items is fine.

So your URL has been removed and this thread will be locked.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]