Anime, Hentai, Manga, Bishoujo Games, Live Action Films, Music, Art, and Erotic Doujinshi Discussion Forum

It is currently October 23rd, 2017, 1:27 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: I"m wondering
PostPosted: March 30th, 2007, 4:21 am 
Newcomer

Are there any shemale hentai. If there are, can anyone recommend any titles.

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 30th, 2007, 8:47 pm 
Post Master

Only one I know is Family of Debauchery, but it sucks badly.
Whatever you do, do not get the first FOD (the one reviewed was actually the second), I nearly threw up at one of the scenes of the first.

I don't like that kinda stuff, at all.

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 30th, 2007, 10:59 pm 
Resident Admin

Location: In the Tardis, off to who knows where in who knows when!
Well let me see here, if I remember correctly:

Beat Angel Escalayer
Bible Black
Viper GTS
Angel Blade
Bondage Game... Only watch if you can take some really crazy stuff, you have been warned.
Ikusa Otome Valkyrie has some in it at some point.
Tokyo Requiem Epi.2
Daiakuji Epi. 4
Kangoku ~Injoku no Jikkentou~ LEVEL-2 Epi. 2
Ma ga Ochiru Yoru Epi. 2

I never watch hentai for the "story line" so I cannot recommend any in that respect. And since I don't really know what you "like" this is just a list of all the ones I know of. All of these have futanari scenes, hope it helps.

Post subject:
PostPosted: April 20th, 2007, 6:23 am 

Shemale meaning men who had transexual surgery? Never seen one in a hentai flick before. I've read a hentai manga with one, though, and there are B-games that have gay people. There are dickgirls - girls who have, well, dicks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: April 20th, 2007, 6:57 am 
Regular

Dei wrote:
Shemale meaning men who had transexual surgery? Never seen one in a hentai flick before. I've read a hentai manga with one, though, and there are B-games that have gay people. There are dickgirls - girls who have, well, dicks.

The last category, usually. Most shemales in hentai tend to be female characters who also have male genitalia; true hermaphrodites, so to speak.

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 18th, 2007, 10:45 pm 
Major Contributor

Zaxares wrote:
Dei wrote:

The last category, usually. Most shemales in hentai tend to be female characters who also have male genitalia; true hermaphrodites, so to speak.

In all the cases I've seen this kind of thing, it is the latter. Acmurphy has already mentioned Angel Blade as an example I've seen. Have the first Anime18 volume (which has the first two episodes), but I haven't yet been bothered to get Returns (which counts for volume 2 of the Anime18 release) or Punish (which, for some reason, was licenced for US release by Kitty Media instead).

Its been several months since this thread's been replied to, but I'd just throw in La Blue Girl if you can find it. Its main character has a "technique called Nyoninboh which causes her clitoris to grow larger than the size of a man's penis" (as it's described in her bio on wikipedia.

If your okay with yuri, I'd also throw in a Kitty release called Stainless Night. It eventually comes out that the robot the group of girls come across is designed to be able to please people of both genders (meaning she's built to be the "female character who also have male genitalia" I believe Zaxares was talking about).