Anime, Hentai, Manga, Bishoujo Games, Live Action Films, Music, Art, and Erotic Doujinshi Discussion Forum

It is currently December 17th, 2017, 11:01 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Yûwaku
PostPosted: March 30th, 2008, 1:39 pm 
Resident Scholar

This title might be better known as "Temptation" in the west.

Mr. Ayabe is a highschool teacher and one day he observes a female student, Hotaru, masturbating in a store room, frequently repeating his name in the act. His resistance melting away quickly he has sex with Hotaru, not knowing that this is all a setup by a female colleague of his, Ms. Kyomoto.

Kyomoto blackmails him into seducing, raping and dominating a number of students, whom she then sells to middle-aged molesters who are willing to pay her price. Ayabe, unwillingly drawn into the affair and confronted with another student's feelings of true love for him, still delivers a surprising conclusion in the end.

This little OVA has two episodes of 30 minutes each and the overall appearance of this title makes it pretty obvious that the same team - at least in parts - also did "Princess 69". You can tell by the unique, terrified look in the madly widened eyes and the way tongues stick out. The graphical quality is very good, so is animation, just the voices are a bit high-pitched in my opinion.
"Yûwaku" is serious from beginning to the end, with no whatsoever alibi humor in it, it's depravity all the way, and it's no less dark that "Princess 69".

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 30th, 2008, 2:15 pm 
Regular

Wow, that's pretty damn dark :|
That's really, really, really twisted.

Dr. Insane-o

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 30th, 2008, 6:06 pm 
Resident Scholar

Cab329 wrote:

Are you referring to anything in particular that I wrote or have you seen the OVA?

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 30th, 2008, 7:26 pm 
Regular

42317 wrote:
Cab329 wrote:

Are you referring to anything in particular that I wrote or have you seen the OVA?

Sorry about that. I meant the whole "faculty member blackmailing another faculty member into raping girls and training them so they can be sold to middle-aged molesters" plot. I mean, that's about as dark as it can get (I mean, I know there are darker hentai plots, but that's definetly up there).

Dr. Insane-o