Anime, Hentai, Manga, Bishoujo Games, Live Action Films, Music, Art, and Erotic Doujinshi Discussion Forum

It is currently October 24th, 2017, 4:36 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Classroom of Atonement
PostPosted: March 28th, 2008, 1:05 pm 
Resident Scholar

And another one...

Nanase's father is being charged with murder and rape and suddenly a group of fellow pupils appears and says she had to atone for the sins of her father since she had his blood in her veins, therefore she was a slut and what have you.

The first episode doesn't offer much except for the casual rape scene. They screw her in the classroom, at home and on the train, coincidental bystanders like her private tutor and her best friend get raped by the bunch, too, making her feel responsible for involving innocent outsiders. *yawn*

The second episode, however, goes on with the violations (plus one occasion of consensual sex) for about 15 minutes, but then the conclusion is being rolled out.

Her father was a bad guy in highschool/college and used to rape women. One of his victims gave birth to a child but died of the strain. Her son became the ringleader of the rapists. Years later the father killed a man who, out of economical despair, was trying to blackmail him with his criminal past, thus the kids of the killed circulate an "Atonement Newspaper" in school, describing in detail Nanase's father's crimes and the violations she had to endure (and got to like) for that.
She then confronts and kills her brother, loses her mind over it and promises to take out all those who have done her wrong and beyond.
Interesting enough, the two revenge campaigns of the rape victim's, respectively the murder victim's, offspring are not directly interrelated.

I was pretty bored most of the time, graphics and animation being mediocre at best plus many of the scenes are containing still pictures, furthermore there's nothing much special going on sexually to attract my attention (except that I'd go seek a doctor if my dick was looking like that).
But the resolve in the end made the feeling disappear that I had wasted my time.
Still, this is nothing I need to watch twice.