Anime, Hentai, Manga, Bishoujo Games, Live Action Films, Music, Art, and Erotic Doujinshi Discussion Forum

It is currently October 20th, 2017, 11:09 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Alice in Sexland
PostPosted: November 7th, 2007, 10:57 am 

Probably one of the best doujinshis out there.

I loved the costume of Alice. HOT.

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 7th, 2007, 12:20 pm 

I'm sure it qualifies as a proper H-Manga. It's commercial material ain't it?

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 7th, 2007, 4:25 pm 
Resident Scholar

The outfit was a bit too gothic/maid-like in my opinion, which is because I'm a fan of neither style.

But it had good action, some nice ideas behind it, I mean...
Spoiler
"Fuck You" versus "Fuck me" and stuff, English also in the Japanese version
and interesting characters. Just that Alice was the only one with a background was a downer imho. Also I did not like the English extension of the title - "Alice in Sexland", whereas the original is just called "Alice".

Last but not least the end offered an interesting twist, although I find
Spoiler
"better off dead"
somewhat melancholic. Well, all the real-life parts spoke of a world void of hope, so... I guess it fit in.

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 7th, 2007, 7:54 pm 

I didn't like the dickgirls, of course. I still don't get why the dickgirl genre even exists.

I agree that the story was a bit morbid; and I would have enjoyed it if it was just Alice. Bunny and Chesire got old real quick.

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 7th, 2007, 9:04 pm 
Post Master

Dei wrote:
I didn't like the dickgirls, of course. I still don't get why the dickgirl genre even exists.

The genre exists because in real life theres such thing as transexuals. But yes its disgusting.

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 7th, 2007, 11:04 pm 
Regular

It was rather amusing (except for the really dark parts). When Alice came out of the doorway (pun intended) I burst out laughing. The tree was rather amusing as well. As for the dickgirl stuff...yeah, there was too much in my opinion. Now I want to read the sequel, but I can't find a translation (I know the dialogue isn't the most important thing, but I'd still like to know what's being said. I found it odd that the rabbit never took her clothes off. :(

Dr. Insane-o

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 7th, 2007, 11:30 pm 
Resident Admin

Location: In the Tardis, off to who knows where in who knows when!
Well, I will explain why the dick girl genera exists. Because some men would rather see a woman and a woman having sex, taking out the need to have a man in there at all, a la lesbians. However, they would rather they be able to do something other than "scissor" or use toys on each other, so you give a girl a penis. That way, you can still have them have sex, visible ability of one being able to cum, and you get rid of the need for a man to be there. Some people see that as a win-win situation. It is basically just a take-off of one woman using a strap-on to "do" another woman, but with that situation one doesn't get much sensation at all (plastic penis), but with an actual penis you get both of them getting pleasure out of it.

I don't believe it has much to do with their being transsexuals out there. Otherwise they would alienate a large percentage of their market since most people don't want to see that, so there must be a different thought process behind it in cartoons.

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 8th, 2007, 9:49 am 

Acmurphy wrote:
Well, I will explain why the dick girl genera exists. Because some men would rather see a woman and a woman having sex, taking out the need to have a man in there at all, a la lesbians. However, they would rather they be able to do something other than "scissor" or use toys on each other, so you give a girl a penis. That way, you can still have them have sex, visible ability of one being able to cum, and you get rid of the need for a man to be there. Some people see that as a win-win situation. It is basically just a take-off of one woman using a strap-on to "do" another woman, but with that situation one doesn't get much sensation at all (plastic penis), but with an actual penis you get both of them getting pleasure out of it.

That's really O_O. How can that be "win-win"? You have a girl with a dick! Girl = girl anatomy. Male = male anatomy.

I like the 2-way plastic(or, really, any other firm material) penis though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 8th, 2007, 10:25 am 
Resident Scholar

Dei wrote:
I didn't like the dickgirls, of course

I don't mind dick-girls in Hentai Dôjinshi. I'm not a fan of that kind of play, but I don't mind.
Just real persons like that give me a strange feeling in my stomach (although it is not disgust).

Dei wrote:

Oh, you have experience? :mrgreen:

Just kiddin'...

Cab329 wrote:
Now I want to read the sequel, but I can't find a translation

I think there is no translated version. But, well, the last time I looked was, like, in 2003 or something. I have a Japanese version of "Alice Extreme" somewhere... and, well, the rabbit gets her share as well. Even without big bouncies. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 8th, 2007, 10:35 am 

42317 wrote:
Dei wrote:

Oh, you have experience? :mrgreen:

On women, of course.

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 9th, 2007, 2:02 am 
Regular

42317 wrote:
the rabbit gets her share as well. Even without big bouncies. :D

Hee hee :twisted:

Dr. Insane-o

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 9th, 2007, 2:27 am 
Resident Admin

Location: In the Tardis, off to who knows where in who knows when!
Dei wrote:
That's really O_O. How can that be "win-win"? You have a girl with a dick! Girl = girl anatomy. Male = male anatomy.

It's considered a win-win because there would be no men and they are still able to have sex with an actual penis involved. Two girls having sex, both with the sensation because one has a real penis is a win, and not having to have a man involved is the other win. If you think of it in cartoon world rather than real world, it is much less disturbing/disgusting of a situation.

I'm starting to analyze this far too much...

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 9th, 2007, 8:19 am 

^T'was just a comment. I was shocked that there were actually real men who liked this stuff.

You know, women were actually considered "incomplete men" in ancient (and maybe recent) Jewish society. Ergo, if they had penises, they'd be men. For some reason, I share the same sentiment...

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 9th, 2007, 9:04 pm 
Regular

You're probably a reincarnated spirit from that time period. :wink:

I think Acmurphy's on the right path. Dick-girls are a way for male viewers to project themselves into the sexual experience (there is a 'male' presence via a penis), but without the 'threat' of actually having a rival male present in the area.

Don't ask me what female fans of dick-girls get out of it; I wouldn't have a clue. :lol:

As for me personally, dick-girls don't do it for me, but I don't seem to feel the same sense of revulsion about them that several of you seem to have.

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 9th, 2007, 9:16 pm 
Post Master

I think dickgirls are targeted towards the bisexual audience. I don't think normal men can enjoy it, even if we all like lesbians, its just not the same.