Anime, Hentai, Manga, Bishoujo Games, Live Action Films, Music, Art, and Erotic Doujinshi Discussion Forum

It is currently October 24th, 2017, 4:54 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Any one read any good Erotic Doujinshi
PostPosted: March 17th, 2007, 11:35 am 

Okay now then specifically, have any of you come across and good Erotic Doujinshi? I've read a lot and don't really have preference. Outside of Monster and kiddy ones i'm open to everything else. My favorites are Delusion Diary, Sexphiles and Sexcapades

Post subject:
PostPosted: April 25th, 2007, 2:24 am 
Resident Admin

Location: In the Tardis, off to who knows where in who knows when!
Well, one of the few ones I actually own is called Fair Skinned Beauty. I sadly don't have it with me, but I do think it was fairly good.

Concerning Delusion Diary, it is good, the art is high and the um... other stuff is good as well. My only problem with it is all the brother/sister stuff. Sadly, brother/sister stuff is in just about every "erotic doujinshi" you can find... I just try to forget that part, but it though with them yelling onii-chan all over the place :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: April 25th, 2007, 5:20 am 
Lurker

Try visiting www.doujin-world.com for some good doujins that have been translated. Their tastes are sometimes hit and miss, but they've introduced me to enough good artists that I'm still gonna recommend that site.

The Petit Roid series is pretty entertaining, and it touches on a variety of tastes/preferences. Artwork is amazing, and it's somewhat funny at parts too, which is nice.

Studio Kimigabuchi has done quite a few series that are worth checking out, although the sometimes dark themes they stick in there throw off the mood, so to speak. >.>

Oh! Great's done some pretty nice doujins, and his artwork is BEAUTIFUL. If you've read Tenjo Tenge at all, you'll know what I'm talking about. His doujins usually contain a good dose of action (of both varieties), and I just love the character designs.

U.R.C. also has a great selection of Dynasty Warriors and Sakura Taisen doujins. It's a shame that I've only really seen adult doujins from them; I'd like to see them apply their artistic skills to something that a wider range of readers can enjoy, not just the adult community.

I liked Mogudan in the past, but he seems to have slipped into the grotesquely large breasts rut. They just keep getting bigger and bigger until... it just gets ridiculous.

I like Club 54's works, although the art and character designs look similiar from doujin to doujin. The aggressive and forceful nature of the doujins may turn some readers off though.

Hope this is a good launching pad for all your fapping needs. If you liked what I pointed you towards but want more, ask again later, and I'll remember something else.

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 22nd, 2007, 4:17 pm 

Thanks I'll try that site. It's a free site right?

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 5th, 2007, 11:38 am 
Resident Scholar

Kesshi wrote:
www.doujin-world.com

The Adict wrote:
It's a free site right?

Well, they want you to sign up to HentaiKey... thanks, but no thanks.
There's enough good stuff for free... but my links are all Japanese sites with the Doujinshi not translated.
If you're still horny enough to ignore that fact, feel free to ask. 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 5th, 2007, 1:25 pm 
Resident Admin

Location: In the Tardis, off to who knows where in who knows when!
While I prefer to have my doujinshi translated, just not that much of it is sadly. I have like 4 times the amount of untranslated than translated, and I have like every translated thing I have ever found.

Must be nice to be able to read Japanese 42317, or at least kinda read it anyway. I should really brush up on my Japanese skills so I am not such a noob...

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 4th, 2007, 3:45 pm 
Lurker

42317 wrote:
Kesshi wrote:
www.doujin-world.com

The Adict wrote:
It's a free site right?

Well, they want you to sign up to HentaiKey... thanks, but no thanks.
There's enough good stuff for free... but my links are all Japanese sites with the Doujinshi not translated.
If you're still horny enough to ignore that fact, feel free to ask. 8)

They would LIKE for you to sign up for hentaikey, but all of their translated material, aside from some of the privately commissioned works, is available through mIRC download for free. A lot of their works have been hosted on other free websites as well. If you want to read translated material, that's the site to go to.

If you want free material, try going to www.hentaidoujins.net and its affiliates. Most of the material is still in its raw format, but it's free.