Anime, Hentai, Manga, Bishoujo Games, Live Action Films, Music, Art, and Erotic Doujinshi Discussion Forum

It is currently October 22nd, 2017, 11:31 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Moonlight Lady
PostPosted: May 18th, 2007, 8:10 pm 
Newcomer

I just finished watching the 5 episode OVA, i was left very confused and wondered if anyone else knew what the hell was going on towards the ending. The whole series kept this really over-shadowed plot thing going on the whole time, and when the final scene reaches its pinnacle point it just ends. Sigh why the hell do they even bother to give these shows stories if they just leave them hanging in mid air like that. Oh well whatev...

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 24th, 2007, 12:04 am 
Newcomer

That is why the H-Game version of Moonlight Lady (Kao no Tsuki) is much better than the animation.

Although I haven't played it either.

Post subject:
PostPosted: May 27th, 2007, 2:02 pm 

Most H-game to H-Anime adaptations tend to end up being a mindless sex romp, although sometimes theres some attempt to do the story, but then its like they give up half way. So yeah, have a good whack to it and... screw the story.

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 9th, 2007, 8:43 am 
Newcomer

Storm_Shinobi wrote:
Most H-game to H-Anime adaptations tend to end up being a mindless sex romp, although sometimes theres some attempt to do the story, but then its like they give up half way. So yeah, have a good whack to it and... screw the story.

I know, I know...It drives me crazy sometimes. I don't really pick up to many Hentai titles these days because most of them are fairly mindless. I saw an episode of this and went wow a plot! Tricked me though i guess. What drives me even more insane are the little details i started noticing when i watched some of it over again. Theres a lot of subtle things in it that never allude to anything at all. They setup a very sturdy foundation for an awesome story and then they just throw it directly into the trash at the end!

Now to get a bit more detailed...spoilers!

Spoiler
The most interesting thing I've noticed so far is that the girl in the cave, Mizuna, who has a strikingly similar appearance to the main character girl, Suzuna, (who further more has a similar name) bares the same name as Suzuna's stuffed teddy bear (no pun intended on the bares bear word combo there btw). AND even more so Suzuna is scene talking to it at the beginning of episode 3 and as she is talking to it though a seemingly "viewing portal" look perspective though the bear's eyes we get flashes to the mysterious Mizuna girl in the cave giving speechless responses to Suzuna's rantings. It's totally driving me freaking nuts cuz i totally don't know whats going on and I'm afraid i never will lol. Oh well... To top that all off the scene might be some sort of dream or hallucination to begin with since that whole house is under some spell to begin with so the whole thing might be a moot point regardless though I'm pretty sure its there for a reason.

Oh man more yet wtf is with that Mizuna girl anyway? WHO IS SHE AND WHY DOES SHE HAVE A ENDLESS RIBBON ATTACHED TO HER ANKLE AND ZOMG...ok I'm stopping now

Oh well anyway i wish they would just make another episode and tie it all up or something but thats never happening probably so yes yes Storm is right.