Anime, Hentai, Manga, Bishoujo Games, Live Action Films, Music, Art, and Erotic Doujinshi Discussion Forum

It is currently October 20th, 2017, 2:52 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Hentai anime with elevator girls?
PostPosted: October 27th, 2011, 9:58 am 
Resident Hentai Master

Another new list. Admittedly, I don't expect too many more entries for this, but I want to cover it because it is an established (if minor) Japanese fetish. My Elevator Girls list as it stands:

In Japanese: エレベーターガール ("erebētā gāru"—"elevator girl"); エレガ ("erega"); 箱嬢 ("sōjō" or "shōjō"—"case/box/chest/trunk girl"); エレベーターボーイ ("erebētā bōi"—"elevator boy")

Instances of (department store) elevator operators appearing in hentai, including cosplay (costumed role play). Gender is assumed to be female unless otherwise noted. For real-life examples and descriptions see WHORANGE: girls on film: elevator girls by miwa yanagi, Japanese RQ-STAR Rui Ohgami, and Tokyo Elevator Girls.

For information about the shows listed below, see the Anime News Network Encyclopedia and AniSearch.de, and for reviews, see the Review Sites page of the database.

% = A single show's episodes are split between R1 and R2 titles (see the Incomplete R1 releases list)

• Kininaru Kimochi% episode 1
  • Last Train to…Gropesville episode 1

This list may not be definitive (though I hope to make it so with your help); what did I miss, and what needs correction?

Post subject: Re: Hentai anime with elevator girls?
PostPosted: October 30th, 2011, 2:04 pm 
Resident Scholar

I wonder how "elevator girls" differ from OLs as a matter of appearance other than that they work in an elevator, a disclosed space that stills bears the desired danger of being caught in the act.

Post subject: Re: Hentai anime with elevator girls?
PostPosted: November 3rd, 2011, 11:20 am 
Resident Hentai Master

42317 wrote:
I wonder how "elevator girls" differ from OLs as a matter of appearance other than that they work in an elevator, a disclosed space that stills bears the desired danger of being caught in the act.

Mostly the difference is that elevator girls wear gloves and saucer hats in addition to their business-suit-type uniforms.