Anime, Hentai, Manga, Bishoujo Games, Live Action Films, Music, Art, and Erotic Doujinshi Discussion Forum

It is currently December 15th, 2017, 3:08 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 792 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49 ... 53  Next
 Post subject: Re: What's Everybody Reading?
PostPosted: April 8th, 2010, 1:44 am 

Naruto 490 - Kabuto is the smartest character in Naruto so far! I really want to know who he was able to bring from the death that Madara so curiously feared...

One Piece - the war has ended and there is no chapter this week.

Bleach 399 - Gin please finish Ichigo quickly, or the other way around... I only care about Aizen's battle...

PostPosted: April 8th, 2010, 3:11 am 
Major Contributor

wolfwood wrote:
Naruto 490 - Kabuto is the smartest character in Naruto so far! I really want to know who he was able to bring from the death that Madara so curiously feared...

Me too.

PostPosted: April 8th, 2010, 10:27 am 

Naruto:What if
Spoiler
the body he showed was Madara himself?....hence why he said he says "dont worry...i wont tell a soul :O.O:

And well....Naruto and the 8 tails (who already controls his demon) together should turn into something cool :gatsu:

Bleach:Ha Gin is my fav character....so I'm looking forward to seeing more of him...Aizen just seems unstoppable...which is boring :d-_-b:

PostPosted: April 8th, 2010, 10:30 am 

Fresnokila wrote:
Spoiler
the body he showed was Madara himself?....hence why he said he says "dont worry...i wont tell a soul :O.O:

And well....Naruto and the 8 tails (who already controls his demon) together should turn into something cool :gatsu:

Hah, that would be pretty wicked. If he is not Madara...

PostPosted: April 8th, 2010, 11:28 pm 
Major Contributor

Fresnokila wrote:
Naruto and the 8 tails (who already controls his demon) together should turn into something cool

That'd be pretty cool.

Fresnokila wrote:
Spoiler

That'd be one hell of a twist.

Edit because it hasn't been long enough since I first hit the submit button on this post, imo: How long has it been since I've mentioned reading the Blackest Night arc last? I don't remember posting about Blackest Night #7 and Green Lantern #51. In fact, I haven't mentioned it since Blackest Night #6 and GL #49. ( I think they deliberately delayed Blackest Night #s 7 and 8 a month so that the final crossover chapters in Green Lantern and Green Lantern Corps could come the same month as the end of the mini-series. I made a point of waiting on buying GL #50 until I was able to also get #51 and Blackest Night #7 at the same time, because of how much later #7 shipped.) Anyway...I got Green Lantern #52 and Blackest Night #8 in the mail today, along with the first issue of Kevin Smith's Green Hornet. Only complaint about the end of the Blackest Night arc is that I think I've miss-understood the last couple issues of the Blackest Night mini-series. I was kinda wtf about Sinestro in GL #52 and Blackest Night #8 (which I really should have read in that order, because it would have made more sense...).

Edit 2.0: Must be getting sleepy, forgot talk about Green Hornet. You guys know Kevin Smith sometimes writes comics, right? Don't think this one's like, say, Batman: Cacophony (the hardcover graphic novel I got for Christmas). There was talk of Smith doing a Green Hornet movie; I saw this described as the "comic adaptation of the unproduced Kevin Smith screenplay" in the back of this comic. Not a bad story; it's just I'm not as familiar with the Green Hornet as I am The Shadow, as far as old school radio shows go, and that's not really helping.

PostPosted: April 9th, 2010, 3:03 pm 

Naruto...I am saying its
Spoiler
Madara's brother, or possibly Naruto dad
.... :ninja:

Bleach. Nice to see myself a little interested in Bleach again.

PostPosted: April 9th, 2010, 6:09 pm 
Major Contributor

zero_chaos wrote:
Naruto...I am saying its
Spoiler
Madara's brother, or possibly Naruto dad

.... :ninja:

I honestly don't see the later pick being likely. Kabuto's capable of doing it, but why that response from Madara if it was him? Based on that response, I'd say it's more likely
Spoiler
either yer first choice, Madara's brother, or maybe his greatest rival, the first Hokage.

PostPosted: April 14th, 2010, 12:18 am 

Naruto doesn't look like it will end anytime soon...not that it is a bad thing.

Full Metal Alchemist chapter 106 was awesome as always. Glad to see the bad guys going out one by one.

PostPosted: April 15th, 2010, 1:40 pm 

Naruto:kind of short...just preparations for the upcoming war...

Bleach:enjoying bleach...battles are always good...haha :gatsu:

PostPosted: April 16th, 2010, 2:38 am 
Major Contributor

Fresnokila wrote:

ugh...

I don't like the idea of hiding the Jinchuuriki. I understand it...I just don't feel it's going to do any good...

PostPosted: April 16th, 2010, 2:49 pm 

shgarland wrote:
Fresnokila wrote:

ugh...

I don't like the idea of hiding the Jinchuuriki. I understand it...I just don't feel it's going to do any good...
I'm hoping that with the shark guy there we'll see a full battle between "what's left of akatsuki vs the jinchuuriki"

Latest Bleach - Finally Aizen is going to become god... :shifty: Seriously, can they drag this any further?

One Piece - good chapter.

PostPosted: April 16th, 2010, 7:42 pm 
Major Contributor

wolfwood wrote:
I'm hoping that with the shark guy there we'll see a full battle between "what's left of akatsuki vs the jinchuuriki"

Yeah, since Bee's got the sword with him it's a given it'll happen. Preferably sooner rather than later, but for the short term that's not a bad thing. As long as Zetzu doesn't try to help Kisame or turns out to be capable of using the way he seems to get around to transport others, or if Madara doesn't show up (as he can teleport himself as well as others) I think it'll be fine.

My whining is over a more generalized effect I think hiding the Jinchuuriki can have. While keeping the targets of this war from being captured by the Akatsuki (which can easily happen if allowed to fight) is the point of hiding them, the Jinchuuriki are IMO the allied villages' most powerful weapons; not only should they be allowed to fight...they should be allowed to defend themselves.

As you've observed, though, they'll have to anyway.

PostPosted: April 17th, 2010, 2:24 am 

shgarland wrote:
My whining is over a more generalized effect I think hiding the Jinchuuriki can have. While keeping the targets of this war from being captured by the Akatsuki (which can easily happen if allowed to fight) is the point of hiding them, the Jinchuuriki are IMO the allied villages' most powerful weapons; not only should they be allowed to fight...they should be allowed to defend themselves.

In reality(which of course Naruto does not take place in, and I feel like a silly fanboy just saying that) The Jinchuuriki would definitely be the main ones fighting with everyone else at their side for support. The author only made them hide for some good action/story.

Most likely Kisame will show up maybe with some back up and we will see Naruto finally learn to control the nine tails.

PostPosted: April 17th, 2010, 4:00 am 

Its a bad decision though...Kisame is with Killer bee....which means they're almost being handed by the enemy :whistle:

PostPosted: April 17th, 2010, 5:31 am 
Major Contributor

Fresnokila wrote:
Its a bad decision though...Kisame is with Killer bee....which means they're almost being handed by the enemy :whistle:

Not to get too hung up on how things aughta be worded (or, more accurately, to poke about what I take to be a slip), but you did mean handed to the enemy, right? :P2: Anyway, keep in mind there's no reason for them to know Kisame's even around. I'm only concerned because Kisame's a good fighter and guys like Zetzu and Madara can port to the island (with Madara able to bring other help if need be) at any given time to back him up. I'm with zero about how likely this is.

zero_chaos wrote:
we will see Naruto finally learn to control the nine tails.

That's the only good thing that can come of Naruto's time on the island, IMO. I think Bee needs to be there to help Naruto pull this off, and hiding on this forest of death-like island (as bad an idea as I still feel that is) is the perfect opportunity for that happen.

In other, unrelated thoughts: I'm not sure how it's occurred to me, as random as I feel it is, but I just got thinking about how it's been said before that only half of the nine-tails has been sealed within Naruto. Any bets on where the other half is sealed? Mine goes to the notion of Naruto and Sasuke killing each other is potentially the absolute very worst thing that can happen to the shinobi world, depending on how that would effect the fox...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 792 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49 ... 53  Next