Anime, Hentai, Manga, Bishoujo Games, Live Action Films, Music, Art, and Erotic Doujinshi Discussion Forum

It is currently December 14th, 2017, 7:49 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 792 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 53  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: July 10th, 2007, 4:47 am 
Major Contributor

wolfwood wrote:
Suzuka ch 155- I think we all expected this to happen... [spoil]Suzuka getting pregnant[/spoil] I mean it was all pointing to that after things were starting to go well for the couple. Still is shocking news to see how all of their plans and dreams crash down.
Interesting twist, let's see what the mangaka is gonna do to wrap up the series now.

Ah I totally forgot about Suzuka. I think stopped reading it at around volume 9 or so. I need to get back into it. But so much manga to read at the moment.

Finished Volume 14 of Negima and Volume 20 of Hunter X Hunter. And I just started 666 Satan. Also getting caught up to Tenge Tenjou.

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 19th, 2007, 7:25 pm 
Newcomer

Let see im currently reading Air Gear, Bleach, and D.Gray-man.
If any of you are also reading air gear and is currently up to date what is your thoughts so far? I know it was good then boring a little bit but it just took a big turn towards craziness with Sleeping Forest and Sora walking again!

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 19th, 2007, 11:44 pm 

Rozen Maiden Volume 5. Pity it kinda ended abruptly the series.... with a shorter Volume 8. I still wonder how it wraps up overall.....

The Rozen Maiden volumes I find have pretty poor re-read value. You read it, you go OH SHIT WHATS NEXT?! But reading it again just seems rather dull.

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 26th, 2007, 7:53 pm 
Lurker

i'm currently reading the Full Metal Panic! manga after picking up a few volumes whilst on hols in new york (it's $2 to £1, so everything was effectively half price for me! :P)!

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 1st, 2007, 10:57 pm 

Just read Gantz ch 254, that was the best chapter in a while. Vampires rule!

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 2nd, 2007, 1:05 am 

I read Chrono Crusade again. Amazing how Vol 6 and Vol 8 never fail to make me teary eyed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 2nd, 2007, 6:55 pm 

Reading Gacha Gacha, it's writen by same guy that worte Boys Be and though it has its pervy moments it's pretty good especially the second part.

I also started reading Full Metal Alchemist after book 9, the part where Greed 1 kiddnaps Alphons, the story heads off in a completely different dirrection. There is no Dontia :( , Pride is Wraith :| , their father is an evil bastard :shock: , Lust stays an evil bitch 8) , Glottony is a real monster :? , the side characters have bigger parts :roll: , there is less enphosis on brotherly love and more on plot :D and finally there is a new Greed! :D . I have a feeling I'm going to liket he manga a lot better then the series, at least if they write a propper ending to the damn thing :evil: . I'm sorry for cussing but I am so tired of the absolutely rotten half assed (sorry) endings anime hell everything have been putting out lately. IT'S NOT THAT HARD TO WRITE A DECENT ENDING!! :evil: :evil:

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 15th, 2007, 9:02 pm 

Pastel ch 80, finally!! :) About time I should say.

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 16th, 2007, 12:47 am 
Newcomer

Vinland Saga

and way behind on Spirit of the Sun

20th Century boys too. I need to catch up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 16th, 2007, 2:58 am 
Major Contributor

Started back up again on Yakitate!! Japan. I have to say that the quality has gone down a little starting with volume 20, but that's not unexpected. Still, I feel obligated to find out how the story ends, so I will continue reading.

Other than that, chapter 79 of Nodame Cantabile. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 20th, 2007, 7:40 pm 

Almost done with Kimagure Orange Road...and also started to read GTO...

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 20th, 2007, 9:01 pm 

I just finished reading 20th century boys vol 22, and wt... that can't be the end.
I mean, who was the real friend? It said the series would continue on December, that would be last december, so I'm assuming there is something after that, anyone knows if something ever came out? :o :!:

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 22nd, 2007, 9:29 am 

Bleach 287, while it's increasingly becoming like Dragon Ball Z, I can't bring myself to stop reading. The fights are currently running back to back but I still find them very exciting. It looks like the focus is back on Ishida and Renji for now, so I'm interested in seeing how they plan to get themselves out of their current mess.

I've also been reading a series called Fairy Tale, it feels similar to One Piece in style. I think I read somewhere that the Mangaka Hiro Mashima used to be an assistant to Eiichiro Oda so maybe that explains the apparent influence.

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 23rd, 2007, 6:22 pm 

Just finished reading Threads of Time 10, now that is good writting and drawing. Also got my hands on Aoi Yori Aoishi 16, I love the series and hate for it to end but at the same time I wish they'd hurry up and tell me what happens, which is obvious but still I NEED TO KNOW! I just read on of CLAMP's manga too, I think it was Tsubasa, I used to like them, after reading Chobits, which I love, but for the life of me I cannot figure out why people like their works.

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 23rd, 2007, 10:52 pm 

I just finished re-reading GTO, funny, I actually didn't remember the ending for this one, I was thinking of the ending of the anime series. In any case I still believe this is one of the greatest series ever.
My fav characters from the series:
Urumi, and Kikuchi. Onizuka comes third. Yea, reading this reminded me that Urumi made the series for me. She is awesome.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 792 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 53  Next