Anime, Hentai, Manga, Bishoujo Games, Live Action Films, Music, Art, and Erotic Doujinshi Discussion Forum

It is currently December 15th, 2017, 1:38 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 251 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17  Next
 Post subject: Re: Top 5 of the day!!!
PostPosted: May 16th, 2009, 12:12 am 

Top 5 movies:

Harry Potter (again..Alan Rickman)

Lord of the Rings - Viggo rocks!!

Pirates of the Caribbean

Bride Wars

and X-Men

PostPosted: May 16th, 2009, 12:51 pm 

Ha asked about Watership Down...and it looks interesting :shock:

Now...I saw this on facebook...so why not?

Top 5 things (I know you have many..but your top) you can reach from where you are sitting now:

1.A Nintendo DS Lite-it's not even mine...but I took it because I wanted to test all those DS demos from the Nintendo Channel on the Wii...ha...he won't have it back for a while...Rythem Heaven is fun as hell!!!

2.My Samsung Behold-I'm using right now as a jumpdrive to pass some things to another comp...but it's always right there with me...haha..I find it fun! (for now)

3.A Soundblaster Live soundcard-...I think this is my friend's...not sure...I know its right there...so I guess its mine now....

4.Hentai:-hey I have it close to my comp so no one will be asking what it is...haha..you never know if a kid comes and watches it...so instead of being with the rest of my dvd's I have it close to my comp...in the upper shelf.....yes..I can reach it from here...

5.Clothes-hey its everywhere!!!...I can't move without stepping on some...sitting on some..or sleeping on some...I've been washing all I can in these days and getting rid of what I don't want...I just have toooooo much!!!

Now these top 5 I want to see with all of you...haha..I'm curious :ninja:

PostPosted: May 16th, 2009, 1:15 pm 
Major Contributor

Location: Tokyo, you're due for another attack from Yours Truly!
Lolz. Interesting new top 5 Fresno...

Anyway, here's mine, depending on where I'm sitting:

1. My Laptop- My all entertainment machine and couldn't live without it.

2. Any DVDs I have out nearby- Whether it's anime, a-movies, or b-movies.

3. My headphones- Well... so they do not disturb the Elders (aka my parents)

4. Any snacks and beverages I have with me- Need fuel while I'm chatting and internet surfing dammit!

5. My gun- It may look like an ordinary pistol, but it fires like a plasma cannon and if anybody who wants to come and attack me while I'm playing my laptop. Watch out! :ninja:

PostPosted: May 16th, 2009, 1:19 pm 

Lets see:

1. My Laptop

2. My Mokona

3. My Clothes

4. My shoes :)

and 5 My DVD collection.

PostPosted: May 16th, 2009, 6:39 pm 

Wow Emily that was very straight to the point :shock:

I would have loved some hilarious commentary :P2:

PostPosted: May 16th, 2009, 7:16 pm 
Resident Scholar

Fresnokila wrote:
Ha asked about Watership Down...and it looks interesting

It is interesting... and whenever it's shown on TV they broadcast it in the afternoon... best time for kids to watch a cartoon about widdle bunnyrabbits... getting choked, shot at, mutilated, and torn to pieces...

So there are people here who can reach their DVD collections from where they sit... without moving my chair I couldn't do that, apart from the fact that my collection is situated 120 km south. And the one pair of shoes that I own stands near the door, and not near my desk... strange people you are...

Anyways, my top five really graspable things from where I sit...

1. The folder with my P&P characters

2. Half of my CD collection

3. Several books I intend to read... a sci-fi collection, Asomov's New Guide to Science, a Tawada Yôko novel, and a biggie about legendary travels in Asia...

4. a cookbook with meals from my home state

5. uh... lots of little stuff that belongs on a desk... several pencils, two screwdrivers, a letter-opener, a calculator... oh: my university certificates! In fact more valuable than gold...

PostPosted: May 16th, 2009, 7:18 pm 
Post Master

I have a lot of stuff I can grab from here.

5. Toilet Paper: for blowing my nose and... lets move on.

4. PC controller: other than being a bulky piece of crap with a terrible Dpad, it's excellent. Oh, and I'm not talking about xbox controllers.

3. PC headset: It's the first piece of Microsoft hardware I've used that doesn't make me want to kill myself. Wonderful.

2. Headphones: Very cheap feeling. It's flimsy and has a short chord, but it's the best headphones I've ever used. The foam padding is extremely comfortable, it barely clamps on your head, and you'll forget that you even have them on after a few minutes. It has also survived longer than any other ones I've used, which is incredible.

1. Digital Camera: The piece of crap I use to take all my pictures. It takes 4 AA batteries and drains them after about 30 pictures if you try to not keep it on longer than a minute each time.

PostPosted: May 16th, 2009, 7:34 pm 
Resident Admin

Location: In the Tardis, off to who knows where in who knows when!
Hm, what's in reach from where I am sitting.... other than my computer there's just about nothing!

Hilariously I just moved some hentai (graphic novels and some DVDs) next to my comp yesterday, so Fresno and I are in the same boat there :yummy:

I've got my accounting book, been doing some work with that for one of my classes lately. I'd rather it be in the trash, but unfortunately it's next to me (since I am doing the assignment on my computer) and is where it must stay (for now :twisted:).

Remote controls for my TV and DVD player. They're right off to the left from where I am sitting, and I usually have it on while I am wasting my time on the interwebs. Not to mention I have it hooked up to my comp so I am often watching shows I play on my comp on my TV.

Other than that there are just a bunch of little things (gum, glasses cloth, calculator)... really nothing too interesting :|

lol 42317! You have a mousepad of a kid picking his nose? :lol:

PostPosted: May 16th, 2009, 8:15 pm 
Resident Scholar

Acmurphy wrote:
lol 42317! You have a mousepad of a kid picking his nose? :lol:

Uh, yes... about seven years ago I read somewhere online about a website that had links to companies that gave away things for free... lots of unnecessary stuff among it, like shampoo samples and what have you... but there was also this private emplyment agency that gave away free mousepads. All you had to do was write them a mail and ask for it, and because my mouspad had this tissue-like surface that was in a state of progressed dissolution I thought, why not? And a few days later I had this new mousepad that still shows no signs of falling apart. I'll shoot a picture soon (my batteries are out cold so to speak).
Which reminds me that I wanted to show a picture of my optically modded PC casing... I just haven't gotten it back yet because my faithful helper is pretty busy with his job right now... but I have not forgotten about that.

PostPosted: May 17th, 2009, 1:27 am 

Ok so it's a new day: Top 5 Favorite Actors!

1. Alan Rickman - not only does he have a sexy voice but he is an awesome actor.

2. Hugh Jackman - I don't think anyone else would have made a better wolverine.

3. Johnny Depp - I love the odd roles he always takes.

4. Will Smith - does Will Smith make bad movies? Because almost everything he's in I love.

5. Russell Crowe - I just think Russell is an amazing actor!

PostPosted: May 17th, 2009, 1:57 am 

Hmm fav actors...tough...I really see them all the same...haha...but lets choose anyways...

1.Bruce Willis-hey I love Die Hard...haha..movie is fun as hell...and he has a lot of action movies fun as hell...

2.Will Smith-have to agree all his movies are great...even back than with Fresh Prince of Bel-Air....haha....whatever happened to Bad Boys?...ever going to be a third part?...or Men in Black?...or is he too high already for those roles?

3.Denzel Washington-another great actor...when he talks he sounds convincing....almost like a leader...haha

4.Jessica Biel-hey it says favorite...and she is sure a favorite for me :wuv:

5.Van Damme-haha..come on he had good fighting movies back than...though now he's pure crap..in pure crap movies...I enjoyed watching his movies when I was...hm...don't remember my age back than...maybe around 10 or more...probably more :doh:

PostPosted: May 17th, 2009, 2:39 am 
Resident Admin

Location: In the Tardis, off to who knows where in who knows when!
I tried to think of actors whom, if I saw they were in something, would go out of my way to check it out.

Not really sure if I can rank them, but here's a list more or less in the right direction:

1) Christopher Lambert - What can I say, I'm a big Lambert fan. I've seen almost all his movies and never miss a chance to re-watch one of his classic B movies (Beowulf, Fortress) and of course his more mainstream roles in the Highlander movies.

2) Bruce Campbell - Always been a big BC fan, from his classic Army of Darkness movie, to his various series; Jack of all Trades, Adventures of Brisco County Jr., I just love his comedic and suave style. He's also the only actor I've ever read a book written by (two in fact, I went buck wild :lol:)

3) Toshirô Mifune - A Japanese actor who made a slew of movies with Akira Kurosawa (The Seven Samurai, Yojimbo). Really love the style and flair he brings to his parts, even though I haven't seen him in more than maybe 4 or 5 of his movies.

4) Jet Li - Gotta have a martial arts guy on the list. I've seen most of his movies as well, always been a big fan of the action bonanza he brings to the screen. (Tony Jaa is quickly becoming a favorite too).

5) Johnny Depp - He's a master of his craft and really delves into all the roles he takes on (even if many of them are similar and always with Tim Burtom lol).

42317 wrote:
but there was also this private emplyment agency that gave away free mousepads.

That's funny. I'm sitting here with a "Enterprise - 1-800-rent-a-car" mousepad that I got for free somewhere. Who wants to pay for a mousepad? :D

PostPosted: May 17th, 2009, 11:33 am 
Major Contributor

Location: Tokyo, you're due for another attack from Yours Truly!
My top five actors.

1. Samuel L. Jackson

2. Bruce Campbell

3. Jim Carrey

4. Morgan Freeman

5. Clint Eastwood

I'll give reasons later, cuz I just woke up right now. :P2:

Btw, can I pick the next top 5 topic for tomorrow?

PostPosted: May 17th, 2009, 12:05 pm 

Hahaha feel free to do so Gojira...

*Takes out his sword*

Stand back everyone...tomorrow's Gojira's turn :gatsu:

PostPosted: May 17th, 2009, 12:43 pm 
Regular

i cannot do the actor one because there are too many for me to narrow down.
however, i can do the 5 things within reach:

1. my beloved N82
2. my key
3. my wallet
4. office supplies of all sorts
5. the baby blue Tatung "electrical mosquito pat". that is what my friend calls the bug zapper racquet thingy... well, translated.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 251 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17  Next