Anime, Hentai, Manga, Bishoujo Games, Live Action Films, Music, Art, and Erotic Doujinshi Discussion Forum

It is currently October 21st, 2017, 2:30 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Ask Gojira
PostPosted: August 28th, 2008, 1:13 am 
Major Contributor

Location: Tokyo, you're due for another attack from Yours Truly!
I have decided to make this thread, just to give this forum a little bit of spice here. This is the "Ask Gojira" thread, where mortal users come forth and ask me, the almighty Gojira several questions and with my infinite wisdom and power will provide the answers for you mortals!

But, before you dare ask the almighty Gojira, there are several rules that you must follow:

1. Users can ask two questions at time. They can ask no more questions until I have answered them. Once I answer them, you may ask questions again.

2. Do not steal my questions! I'll be the one to answer them! If you do not comply with this rule, you will be blasted by my atomic heat ray.

3. Try to ask serious questions. You may also ask absurd, funny, stupid or bullsh*t questions as well, but expect a bullsh*t response back.

Go on, ask me a question or two.

Last edited by Gojira on August 31st, 2008, 2:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Ask Gojira
PostPosted: August 28th, 2008, 1:54 am 
Post Master

I have hair growing on the head of my cock. Is this normal?

PostPosted: August 28th, 2008, 2:03 am 
Major Contributor

Mmsven wrote:

To the average American, a guy with hair growing on the head of his cock would be considered as "abnormal" or "disgusting" or even "evil". If any man with a hairy cock head will be caught and will be subjected to be castrated on the spot and stoned to death.
To the average Canadian, it would be considered normal.

Last edited by Gojira on August 28th, 2008, 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: August 28th, 2008, 2:15 am 
Regular

ah! thank god i am canadian.

Q: how does godzilla create the power to shoot that lightning beam from his mouth?

in the meantime i think i will watch the original and see if there is some sort of explanation. yep, that is right. i have never watched godzilla before... oops i mean gojira, i have never watched gojira before.

PostPosted: August 28th, 2008, 4:56 am 
Resident Admin

Location: In the Tardis, off to who knows where in who knows when!
dbd_addict wrote:
in the meantime i think i will watch the original and see if there is some sort of explanation. yep, that is right. i have never watched godzilla before... oops i mean gojira, i have never watched gojira before.

You may not be alone, I have no idea which ones I have seen. When I was little I remember them having Godzilla movies on all the time. I haven't seen one on TV in forever. I wonder if I'm just not looking or if they really just stopped showing them :?

So Gojira, what's the meaning of life?

PostPosted: August 28th, 2008, 8:11 am 
Resident Scholar

Mmsven wrote:

I knew you would ask something abnormal. :lol:
You're lucky anyway, atomic rays don't affect you since your skull is undoubtedly made of solid lead. :mrgreen:

Acmurphy wrote:

I saw that one coming, too.
I wonder why people believe there was a "one size fits all" meaning of life?

dbd_addict wrote:
i have never watched godzilla before... oops i mean gojira, i have never watched gojira before.

I wouldn't want to watch either of them. :lol2:

PostPosted: August 28th, 2008, 9:40 am 
Major Contributor

dbd_addict wrote:
Q: how does godzilla create the power to shoot that lightning beam from his mouth?

It's called an atomic heat ray, not lightning beam. To tell you the truth, I really don't know how he does it exactly, but I could come up with theory. When Godzilla digests food (his dietary habits are not well observed) and it's been broken down, it provides him energy in order for him to produce nuclear energy. He stores nuclear energy in his spines until he releases it at will. Also Godzilla might have a glands in his mouth that secretes a substance that is used as a catalyst. Once he releases his nuclear energy and reacts to the secretion in his mouth, it combusts and produces the atomic heat ray.

Again this is just a theory.

Acmurphy wrote:

I depends on how you view it.
Are ya willing to pay me if you want to find out for the REAL meaning of life?

42317 wrote:
I wonder why people believe there was a "one size fits all" meaning of life?

Probably because they don't really have a true explanation to find out what the meaning of life is so they view it as a "one size fits all".

42317 wrote:
dbd_addict wrote:
i have never watched godzilla before... oops i mean gojira, i have never watched gojira before.

I wouldn't want to watch either of them. :lol2:

Actually you should at least try to watch the Japanese version. It's actually more symbolic rather than a cheesy monster movie, since it's allegory of the Hiroshima and Nagasaki bombings at the end of WWII and the deaths and injuries that it brought upon the people of Japan.

PostPosted: August 28th, 2008, 8:08 pm 

Gojira, last night I went out for dinner with 2 of my friends, when we asked for the bill, the waiter said it was 30 dollars, so to make it fair we split the bill equally among the three of us, so each one would pay 10 bucks.
The waiter went to the cashier but she said she would give us a discount so the total would be 25 dollars. While the waiter was coming back to our table, he took 2 dollars as a little tip and gave us three back. Each one of us took 1 dollar. If we all got one dollar back, that means we paid 9 dollars each. Since we were three, we paid in total 9 x 3 = 27. So that's 27 dollars, if we add the two dollars that the waiter kept for himself, then we get 29 dollars. Where the heck did the other dollar go?!! :wtf:

PostPosted: August 28th, 2008, 8:21 pm 
Major Contributor

wolfwood wrote:
Gojira, last night I went out for dinner with 2 of my friends, when we asked for the bill, the waiter said it was 30 dollars, so to make it fair we split the bill equally among the three of us, so each one would pay 10 bucks.
The waiter went to the cashier but she said she would give us a discount so the total would be 25 dollars. While the waiter was coming back to our table, he took 2 dollars as a little tip and gave us three back. Each one of us took 1 dollar. If we all got one dollar back, that means we paid 9 dollars each. Since we were three, we paid in total 9 x 3 = 27. So that's 27 dollars, if we add the two dollars that the waiter kept for himself, then we get 29 dollars. Where the heck did the other dollar go?!! :wtf:

If my calculations are correct, it's probably in your pocket. Now give the dollar to me! :twisted:

PostPosted: August 29th, 2008, 12:43 am 
Regular

Oh mighty Gojira, why was there never a third season of Swat Cats? I loved that show and I'm still pissed that it got pulled.

Also, why does DC continually retcon instead of allowing some of their lesser known heroes and villains die?

Dr. Insane-o

PostPosted: August 29th, 2008, 1:16 am 
Major Contributor

Cab329 wrote:
Oh mighty Gojira, why was there never a third season of Swat Cats? I loved that show and I'm still pissed that it got pulled.

I'm not sure why they don't season, probably it's because of some over reactive mothers at the time were crying about violent cartoons and want them pulled off the air. :roll: Damn Ted Turner! :mad2: Btw, that's an awesome avy you got there Dr. Viper...er I mean, Cab239. Swat Kats is definitely one of my favorite shows! :D

Cab239 wrote:
Also, why does DC continually retcon instead of allowing some of their lesser known heroes and villains die?

Probably the creators too emotionally attached to them or Darkseid is just too damn lazy to kill them all with his Omega Effect.

PostPosted: August 30th, 2008, 10:32 pm 

Why do they call it love when they mean sex?

PostPosted: August 30th, 2008, 11:56 pm 
Major Contributor

Bloodfairy wrote:

Well I believe when it comes to exchanging love with someone, words sometimes don't cut it. People usually resort to sex if they want to exchange love with their significant others, physically. Sometimes sex is a "hush hush" subject that can be embarrassing to some people, so they decide to call sex "love" for that reason.

Btw, welcome back Bloodfairy! :D

PostPosted: August 31st, 2008, 6:01 pm 
Resident Scholar

Gojira wrote:
Bloodfairy wrote:

People usually resort to sex if they want to exchange love with their significant others, physically.

This is a logic that escapes me, but the equation seems to be the norm in people's heads.
I don't see why these two phenomena should be glued together conceptionally. I firmly believe that they can exist solitarily without the other, but relations built upon only one of them are, according to my experiences, doomed to fail in the long run. Except if you have a broad definition of love, going beyond relationships more intimate than "best friends".

PostPosted: September 2nd, 2008, 6:24 pm 
Major Contributor

42317 wrote:
This is a logic that escapes me, but the equation seems to be the norm in people's heads.
I don't see why these two phenomena should be glued together conceptionally. I firmly believe that they can exist solitarily without the other, but relations built upon only one of them are, according to my experiences, doomed to fail in the long run. Except if you have a broad definition of love, going beyond relationships more intimate than "best friends".

To me, it's all a matter of perspective. Some people deal with relationships differently than others, especially when it comes to sexual intercourse. Some times it strengthens the relationship and some times it destroys it. I do believe "love" shouldn't be confused with "sex" for they have a lot of differences between them imo.

Now, you may continue to ask me more questions mortals!