Anime, Hentai, Manga, Bishoujo Games, Live Action Films, Music, Art, and Erotic Doujinshi Discussion Forum

It is currently December 18th, 2017, 9:54 am


All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Ask Gojira
PostPosted: September 2nd, 2008, 6:53 pm 
Offline
Junior Member
User avatar

Joined: July 5th, 2008, 12:06 pm
Posts: 290
Location: Spain
Why did you reveal you had Asperger?

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask Gojira
PostPosted: September 2nd, 2008, 7:10 pm 
Offline
Major Contributor
User avatar

Joined: April 20th, 2008, 1:05 pm
Posts: 1055
Location: Tokyo, you're due for another attack from Yours Truly!
Bloodfairy wrote:
Why did you reveal you had Asperger?

I felt that I wanted to let everyone know I have Asperger's is because sometimes I have a hard time trying to communicate, whether if I'm talking to you or writing my thoughts down, and sometimes I say stuff that people aren't gonna understand. It's not easy to live with Asperger's, but I'm improving everyday. If I didn't tell anyone that I have it, I would feel guitly in a way. Plus I wanted to tell that mot only as a head's up, but also bring up some voice from anyone here who has it or some other form of autism. Apparently, I'm the only one so far.

C'mon guys! Ask me more questions! I wanna make this an ongoing thread! :D

_________________
Image
Sailor Senshi and Gamera are a great mix together. :3


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask Gojira
PostPosted: February 3rd, 2009, 7:24 pm 
Offline
Regular
User avatar

Joined: September 13th, 2007, 2:17 pm
Posts: 569
Alright Gojira: Here's something to keep that brain a-working:

What is delicious?

What would you do for a Klondike bar?

What killed the Dinosaurs?

Can you tell me how to get back on the freeway?

:D

What is the deal with DC and "Final Crisis?" Batman USED A GUN and HE ALMOST MISSED? Plus, why didn't DC just kill him off instead of...well, you know?

And finally,
If you times awesome squared by tap-dancing starfish and then add three/fourths of Square-Enix brand hairgel, divide by the number of William Shatner's nose hair, and then sprinkle in a pinch of GIJOE vs. Transformers but only after you take the five o'clock to the Solomon R. Guggenheim and run to the top carrying a stuffed koala bear and a small woman whose name is Frank, and then punch a donkey who had a tiny man playing a clarinet on its head, and then finally used laser shooting dolphins to conquer Atlantis, would you be able to get anything other than "heads" on a two-tailed coin?

_________________
"DUDE you got the jesus bling! That's like the bling that died for all the other blings' sin!"

Dr. Insane-o


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask Gojira
PostPosted: February 4th, 2009, 6:42 pm 
Offline
Major Contributor
User avatar

Joined: April 20th, 2008, 1:05 pm
Posts: 1055
Location: Tokyo, you're due for another attack from Yours Truly!
Cab329 wrote:
What is delicious?

The tears of unfathomable sadness... and chicken wings.


Quote:
What would you do for a Klondike bar?

I would shank somebody for one.

Quote:
What killed the Dinosaurs?

Two words. Chuck Norris.

Quote:
Can you tell me how to get back on the freeway?

:D

Just keep going straight on Elm Street, then take a right turn to PISS OFF! avenue and it'll take you back on the freeway. :)

Quote:
What is the deal with DC and "Final Crisis?"

Final Crisis is supposed to be the biggest crossover event DC is trying to accomplish and chaotic events are supposed to occur and there are going to be some characters killed. J'onn J'onzz (Martian Manhunter) has died, which is kinda of a bummer if ya ask me.

Quote:
Batman USED A GUN and HE ALMOST MISSED?

Cuz Jackie Chan deflected it with his fist,
then he jumped in the air and did a somersault,
while Abraham Lincoln tried to pole vault,
onto Optimus Prime, but they collided in the air,
then they both got hit by a Care Bear Stare

Quote:
Plus, why didn't DC just kill him off instead of...well, you know?

Let Bats answer that for ya.
Image


Quote:
And finally,
If you times awesome squared by tap-dancing starfish and then add three/fourths of Square-Enix brand hairgel, divide by the number of William Shatner's nose hair, and then sprinkle in a pinch of GIJOE vs. Transformers but only after you take the five o'clock to the Solomon R. Guggenheim and run to the top carrying a stuffed koala bear and a small woman whose name is Frank, and then punch a donkey who had a tiny man playing a clarinet on its head, and then finally used laser shooting dolphins to conquer Atlantis, would you be able to get anything other than "heads" on a two-tailed coin?

As long as you add Raptor Jesus to the equation, then it's possible as with everything else.

_________________
Image
Sailor Senshi and Gamera are a great mix together. :3


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Ask Gojira
PostPosted: February 6th, 2009, 6:47 pm 
Offline
Resident Scholar
User avatar

Joined: May 13th, 2007, 7:57 am
Posts: 4121
Location: Trier, Germany
Gojira wrote:
Quote:
Batman USED A GUN and HE ALMOST MISSED?

Cuz Jackie Chan deflected it with his fist,
then he jumped in the air and did a somersault,
while Abraham Lincoln tried to pole vault,
onto Optimus Prime, but they collided in the air,
then they both got hit by a Care Bear Stare

Hahaha, I know what video you got that from.


It was goddamn boring.

:lol:

_________________
42317
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group