Anime, Hentai, Manga, Bishoujo Games, Live Action Films, Music, Art, and Erotic Doujinshi Discussion Forum

It is currently October 20th, 2017, 1:03 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 179 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 12  Next
 Post subject: Re: Who are you? Get to know your fellow forum members . . .
PostPosted: July 3rd, 2010, 7:45 pm 
Major Contributor

G-Core wrote:
Haven't been able to go out lately due to my dad catching a really bad cold. Bad to the point that close contact with him is next to impossible. Fortunately, when we did have a moment together, his assistance in filling out my portion to the documents to present to the DMV people in order to obtain my driver's license was highly appreciated.

I hope your dad's better soon.

G-Core wrote:
Yes, you heard me. I'm 22 and i still don't have a driver's license. Not that laziness was a factor in that, far from true, rather that at the point that i was 16, high school kinda had me crying almost every day until a better solution presented itself, besides that i tend to keep real thing lessons with my dad to a minimum since ironically, he's a bit scary as a teacher in the sense of direction giving. Here's hoping my driver's ed instructor is a bit more flexible.

I'm like the last person on the entire planet to fault ya for this. And my mom's the same way.

PostPosted: July 19th, 2010, 5:12 pm 
Major Contributor

I definitely need a better alarm. Not that my watch's alarm set to 5 AM is not effective sometimes :whistle: in making sure that at least i wake around 7 or 8 AM but no matter how early or late i turn in for the night, i always wake up sometime around 10 or 11 AM and therefore i skip breakfast and go straight into lunch.

Not that i'm complaining about it, just making note of it. :wink:

PostPosted: July 21st, 2010, 1:31 pm 
Resident Scholar

wolfwood wrote:
The other day I was talking with a handful of my closest female friends.

Very nice text, very insightful, thanks a lot for telling the story.
But you seem like the typical Dating Game hero: Asked directly about which girl he liked best he dodges a direct answer. That's a chance gone down the drain, a chance to get things straight and ultimately define relationships.
Of course I understand it's a hard situation, though. I would have sweat a lot for sure. :sweat:

And taking off from your post this thread has become, like, a substitute for "Anything goes" while I was gone? :P2:

PostPosted: July 21st, 2010, 8:25 pm 
Major Contributor

I seem to have this crazy obsession with making it to at least 1,000 posts in message boards. I always think that once i make it there, i can retire or some other damn fool reason like that. What can i say, i'm a little eccentric...

PostPosted: July 22nd, 2010, 1:44 am 

42317 wrote:
wolfwood wrote:
The other day I was talking with a handful of my closest female friends.

Very nice text, very insightful, thanks a lot for telling the story.
But you seem like the typical Dating Game hero: Asked directly about which girl he liked best he dodges a direct answer. That's a chance gone down the drain, a chance to get things straight and ultimately define relationships.
Of course I understand it's a hard situation, though. I would have sweat a lot for sure. :sweat:
Typical dating game hero? hahaha, not quite, they were all plotting to make me confess I like another girl, who was not present at the time, I was not choosing one of them. Had I told them straight up I'm sure they would never leave me alone. Funny thing is we had to pair up for this new college semester (started last week) and now we spend 90% of the day together, which is probably not necessarily a good thing but... I'm happy! :D [/quote]

Quote:
And taking off from your post this thread has become, like, a substitute for "Anything goes" while I was gone? :P2:
Now that you mention it, yes... but my post was meant to share a little bit of myself I suppose.

G-Core wrote:
I seem to have this crazy obsession with making it to at least 1,000 posts in message boards. I always think that once i make it there, i can retire or some other damn fool reason like that. What can i say, I'm a little eccentric...
yup it's crazy. You could retire but you are not going to get a paycheck every month. :booyah:
I think you are the second after 42317 in posts count.

PostPosted: July 22nd, 2010, 2:16 am 
Major Contributor

wolfwood wrote:
G-Core wrote:
I seem to have this crazy obsession with making it to at least 1,000 posts in message boards. I always think that once i make it there, i can retire or some other damn fool reason like that. What can i say, I'm a little eccentric...
yup it's crazy. You could retire but you are not going to get a paycheck every month. :booyah:
I think you are the second after 42317 in posts count.

By posts count, do you mean the number of posts that have been...posted? Because counting this post he's behind me by 151.

PostPosted: July 22nd, 2010, 11:42 am 
Major Contributor

shgarland wrote:
By posts count, do you mean the number of posts that have been...posted? Because counting this post he's behind me by 151.

Pretty much, yeah. My main concern is actually making it to 1,000 and not to beat you or 42317 in terms of being the one person on the board with the highest number of posts. Once i made it to the thousand mark, i'd most likely just take a long break then come back or announce my permanent "retirement".

PostPosted: July 22nd, 2010, 2:18 pm 
Major Contributor

I'm not overly interested in having a high post-count. It's just that if I've got something I feel is worth saying, I'll say it, and that's happened often enough to justify a 1000+ count.

PostPosted: July 22nd, 2010, 5:54 pm 
Resident Scholar

shgarland wrote:
By posts count, do you mean the number of posts that have been...posted?

I guess he means the speed, i.e. the average number of posts per day.

PostPosted: July 22nd, 2010, 9:43 pm 
Major Contributor

42317 wrote:
shgarland wrote:
By posts count, do you mean the number of posts that have been...posted?

I guess he means the speed, i.e. the average number of posts per day.

Na. He means how many. Think he'll manage it, too. No need to go too fast about it. I don't think he's trying to compete either; he just seems keen on hitting the 1000-post mark.

PostPosted: September 15th, 2010, 2:35 pm 
Major Contributor

I'm a big fiend for dental hygiene. I don't floss, but when i brush my crooked front set as well as my perfect back lot, i drill and drill to make sure just about every dirty little thing is out and my overall result is as close to pearly whites as possible.

PostPosted: September 17th, 2010, 5:58 pm 
Resident Scholar

G-Core wrote:
I'm a big fiend for dental hygiene. I don't floss, but when i brush my crooked front set as well as my perfect back lot, i drill and drill to make sure just about every dirty little thing is out and my overall result is as close to pearly whites as possible.

Have you been on a trip to Jamaica or why are you talking about something as grave as brushing your teeth? :wink:

PostPosted: September 17th, 2010, 6:58 pm 
Major Contributor

42317 wrote:
Have you been on a trip to Jamaica or why are you talking about something as grave as brushing your teeth? :wink:

I haven't been to Jamaica, yet. One of the objects of the thread is getting to know fellow members so despite your reservations about the subject, i feel my dental hygiene can let members know a bit about me.

PostPosted: September 20th, 2010, 5:29 pm 
Resident Scholar

G-Core wrote:
i feel my dental hygiene can let members know a bit about me.

We learn that you clean your teeth. Like every sensible person.
I didn't mean to tread on you... it's just so plain a statement that I was surprised you indeed spent the time writing it. :sweat:

PostPosted: September 20th, 2010, 11:31 pm 

Haha...I sometimes wake up in a hurry and forget to brush mine :whistle:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 179 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 12  Next