Anime, Hentai, Manga, Bishoujo Games, Live Action Films, Music, Art, and Erotic Doujinshi Discussion Forum

It is currently December 14th, 2017, 10:04 am


All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 179 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 12  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Who are you? Get to know your fellow forum members . . .
PostPosted: June 18th, 2010, 5:02 pm 
Offline
Regular
User avatar

Joined: May 18th, 2007, 6:40 pm
Posts: 375
Location: vancouver, canada
ah, right. i already forgot your mention of ving.
since we are already treading in TMI waters, may i ask what type of girl is your preference?

P.S. Interestingly enough. The French guy who I went out galavanting with in the seedy areas of Bangkok was bald and black but of average build. haha.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who are you? Get to know your fellow forum members . . .
PostPosted: June 18th, 2010, 5:26 pm 
Offline
Major Contributor

Joined: July 6th, 2009, 4:06 pm
Posts: 1427
Location: Ocean's 14th
dbd_addict wrote:
ah, right. i already forgot your mention of ving.
since we are already treading in TMI waters, may i ask what type of girl is your preference?

P.S. Interestingly enough. The French guy who I went out galavanting with in the seedy areas of Bangkok was bald and black but of average build. haha.

I have a favoritism of Asian women. Korean, Chinese, Japanese, or any other nationality that pretty much has the similar look on the ladies. :booyah:

I'm average too in the sense that i'm not too fat but i don't work out so that French guy might've caught my fancy if i'd seen him. :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who are you? Get to know your fellow forum members . . .
PostPosted: June 18th, 2010, 5:59 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar

Joined: April 3rd, 2007, 8:57 pm
Posts: 859
dbd_addict wrote:
I know you are not asking nor wanting advice but due to my character flaw, I will tell you anyway. Tell the girl you have a crush on her.
Haha. I'll tell her once she breaks up with her boyfriend. I openly flirt with her though, I've even told her, in a jokingly manner, to write me up in her list once she breaks up with the guy, she said she would, also in a jokingly manner. She looks very happy dating the guy though :| Yea, it's awkward.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who are you? Get to know your fellow forum members . . .
PostPosted: June 19th, 2010, 4:08 pm 
Offline
Major Contributor

Joined: July 6th, 2009, 4:06 pm
Posts: 1427
Location: Ocean's 14th
I hate cell phones. My hatred only gets magnified every time my mom's phone goes off and it's usually my grandmother on the other end. Same old conversations, too much miscommunication due to static or one of them not hearing the other, a bastard can only tolerate so much of this shit.

I even said on occassion one of my greatest desires is to yank that particular phone and just smash it to the ground. Sorry if this is also TMI and sorry if this further plants the seed of doubt on my sanity and/or my temper, but a fucking chill pill taken daily ain't gonna take the thought away.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who are you? Get to know your fellow forum members . . .
PostPosted: June 19th, 2010, 4:41 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar

Joined: April 3rd, 2007, 8:57 pm
Posts: 859
G-Core wrote:
I hate cell phones. My hatred only gets magnified every time my mom's phone goes off and it's usually my grandmother on the other end. Same old conversations, too much miscommunication due to static or one of them not hearing the other, a bastard can only tolerate so much of this shit.
I even said on occassion one of my greatest desires is to yank that particular phone and just smash it to the ground. Sorry if this is also TMI and sorry if this further plants the seed of doubt on my sanity and/or my temper, but a fucking chill pill taken daily ain't gonna take the thought away.
Maybe you should try not to listen to their conversations... I can imagine it could get annoying if they talk too loud, but it is not a valid reason to hate the cellphone so much. Or is it a particular ringtone that you can't stand?
"Chill Pill"? I had never heard the term before, I had to look it up on Urban Dictionary: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=chill%20pill I'm still puzzled though. Do you take any anxiolytics? Or are you on LSD? Or is it just figurative speech?

_________________
Image


Last edited by wolfwood on June 20th, 2010, 9:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who are you? Get to know your fellow forum members . . .
PostPosted: June 19th, 2010, 5:20 pm 
Offline
Major Contributor

Joined: July 6th, 2009, 4:06 pm
Posts: 1427
Location: Ocean's 14th
I've been seeing a shrink for years and yes i do take medication to relax me. One in the early afternoon that's chewable and two at night that are supposed to be swallowed but i still can't swallow without issues of trying to get it down and bad taste. So i use the method of crushing the pills and mixing them with ice cream as a Plan B.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who are you? Get to know your fellow forum members . . .
PostPosted: June 19th, 2010, 5:55 pm 
Offline
Regular
User avatar

Joined: May 18th, 2007, 6:40 pm
Posts: 375
Location: vancouver, canada
wolfwood wrote:
Haha. I'll tell her once she breaks up with her boyfriend. I openly flirt with her though, I've even told her, in a jokingly manner, to write me up in her list once she breaks up with the guy, she said she would, also in a jokingly manner. She looks very happy dating the guy though :| Yea, it's awkward.
tell me about it. one was too awkward for me that i had to just not see her anymore. normally i can tell a girl and i get over it quickly. this one was different.

G-Core wrote:
I hate cell phones. My hatred only gets magnified every time my mom's phone goes off and it's usually my grandmother on the other end. Same old conversations, too much miscommunication due to static or one of them not hearing the other, a bastard can only tolerate so much of this shit.

I even said on occassion one of my greatest desires is to yank that particular phone and just smash it to the ground. Sorry if this is also TMI and sorry if this further plants the seed of doubt on my sanity and/or my temper, but a fucking chill pill taken daily ain't gonna take the thought away.
take a walk when her phone rings.

wolfwood wrote:
"Chill Pill"? I had never heard the term before, I had to look it up on Urban Dictionary: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=chill%20pill I'm still puzzled though. Do you take any ansiolitics? Or are you on LSD? Or is it just figurative speech?
normally it is a figure of speech. i have never heard it used literally like g-core did. we say it when you want the other person to just calm down and normally the situation is light and not serious.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who are you? Get to know your fellow forum members . . .
PostPosted: June 19th, 2010, 6:16 pm 
Offline
Major Contributor

Joined: July 6th, 2009, 4:06 pm
Posts: 1427
Location: Ocean's 14th
*sighs* Well, i feel better now. Forgive my banter, i was not in a very good mood when i was writing then but nevertheless, what i wrote was the truth.

I just wish the sun would shine more, given this is summer and all. Instead, there's mostly been gray skies and huge downpours just about every day. This year has felt like it's been passing by so quickly. I could just turn the corner right now and any minute the year 2011 will be coming around the bend.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who are you? Get to know your fellow forum members . . .
PostPosted: June 19th, 2010, 7:22 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar

Joined: April 3rd, 2007, 8:57 pm
Posts: 859
G-Core wrote:
One in the early afternoon that's chewable and two at night that are supposed to be swallowed but i still can't swallow without issues of trying to get it down and bad taste. So i use the method of crushing the pills and mixing them with ice cream as a Plan B.
Breaking them and mixing them with Ice Cream is not a very good idea. Some pills are coated to be protected from stomach acid, it may render them useless if you crushed them and that's the case. Or they could have a coating so the drug is released slowly... :sweat:
So it is usually not a good idea to do that unless your doctor told you told you it was ok.

dbd_addict wrote:
tell me about it. one was too awkward for me that i had to just not see her anymore. normally i can tell a girl and i get over it quickly. this one was different.
now that's pretty extreme. Even if I wanted (and I definitely do not) I wouldn't be able to distance myself, we have to spend most of the day together because of college.

dbd_addict wrote:
normally it is a figure of speech. i have never heard it used literally like g-core did. we say it when you want the other person to just calm down and normally the situation is light and not serious..
I see, that makes sense. Thanks.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who are you? Get to know your fellow forum members . . .
PostPosted: June 19th, 2010, 8:07 pm 
Offline
Major Contributor

Joined: July 6th, 2009, 4:06 pm
Posts: 1427
Location: Ocean's 14th
It's okay, indeed. It was the doctor himself who suggested mixing the pills with ice cream to make the process easier. :) Before that, it was mixing it with Coca Cola and let's just say that was a bad idea :vomit: ...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who are you? Get to know your fellow forum members . . .
PostPosted: June 19th, 2010, 11:22 pm 
Offline
Regular
User avatar

Joined: May 18th, 2007, 6:40 pm
Posts: 375
Location: vancouver, canada
wolfwood wrote:
now that's pretty extreme. Even if I wanted (and I definitely do not) I wouldn't be able to distance myself, we have to spend most of the day together because of college.
yes, it was very extreme and it was very selfish of me. i tried ignoring those feelings for awhile but every time i saw her it was getting too much. i could not explain it, i just could not act myself. i turned into one of those fumbling teenage nut jobs. one time i just shook my head laughing to myself while she had this WTF? expression looking at what I did.

she is one of those best friend types which i spoiled with all those silly feelings. haha.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who are you? Get to know your fellow forum members . . .
PostPosted: June 24th, 2010, 12:39 am 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar

Joined: April 3rd, 2007, 8:57 pm
Posts: 859
dbd_addict wrote:
yes, it was very extreme and it was very selfish of me. i tried ignoring those feelings for awhile but every time i saw her it was getting too much. i could not explain it, i just could not act myself. i turned into one of those fumbling teenage nut jobs. one time i just shook my head laughing to myself while she had this WTF? expression looking at what I did. she is one of those best friend types which i spoiled with all those silly feelings. haha.
That must have been difficult to bear. For me the most difficult thing is to see her tagging along her bf... haha.
G-Core wrote:
It's okay, indeed. It was the doctor himself who suggested mixing the pills with ice cream to make the process easier. :) Before that, it was mixing it with Coca Cola and let's just say that was a bad idea :vomit: ...
I see. It's cool then.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who are you? Get to know your fellow forum members . . .
PostPosted: June 25th, 2010, 11:04 am 
Offline
Major Contributor

Joined: July 6th, 2009, 4:06 pm
Posts: 1427
Location: Ocean's 14th
Last night, i don't know how it happened but my house received the largest invasion of "comejen" ever. For those who don't know, "comejen" is the Spanish word for a termite species that is black colored, it flies and is very attracted to light. The house was so infested with the numbers probably nearing the million, and because it started and ended last night, we couldn't call the exterminator. Like i said, because they're attracted to light, we had to knock off early for the night, shutting off all sources of light which includes light bulbs, televisions, the whole nine yards. Also, because my mom usually has a bed downstairs and it was out of the question due to the problem, she had to share my bed for the night. I'm normally not used to sleeping in my bed aware that someone else is using it as well, but i just relaxed myself with my thoughts and before i knew it, i was asleep and this morning has consisted of cleaning up the mess they left on the way out because without a light source to cling to, they more or less "fall" and they rid themselves of their wings and go on about their business so the house needs not only an exterminator but also a damn good cleaner.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who are you? Get to know your fellow forum members . . .
PostPosted: June 28th, 2010, 2:48 pm 
Offline
Regular
User avatar

Joined: May 18th, 2007, 6:40 pm
Posts: 375
Location: vancouver, canada
^ I ran into something similar when i was younger. I came home from school and noticed a bunch of these black large termite looking bugs around the laundry room. They all seemed to be spreading in a circular pattern from the window sill to the nearby walls, ceiling and onto the floor. So I got out the vacuum cleaner and started sucking them up from the floor up to the window. When I pulled the venetian blind it was a "bugfall"! haha. They fell down from the sill exactly like water and the spreading became really fast and thick. It took awhile for me to get them all. Then I sprayed bug spray into the vacuum while it was on. The vacuum cleaner is a built-in so when I turned off the vacuum I quickly ran to the canister and pulled it out armed with the spray. The canister was maybe about 3/4 full of bugs probably about 1.5 cubic feet. Looking back I wish I had bottled them in a huge clear bottle. It looked really cool to see so many. I was quite proud of my accomplishment. :)

wolfwood wrote:
That must have been difficult to bear. For me the most difficult thing is to see her tagging along her bf... haha.
I can imagine how tough that is for you. I never met her boyfriend but for me I think it would have made it easier for me. I had crushed on a few girls in school and seeing them so happy with their boyfriends made it easy for me to get over them. I was in an open relationship once and a love triangle, now those are difficult to bear... haha.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who are you? Get to know your fellow forum members . . .
PostPosted: July 3rd, 2010, 6:35 pm 
Offline
Major Contributor

Joined: July 6th, 2009, 4:06 pm
Posts: 1427
Location: Ocean's 14th
Haven't been able to go out lately due to my dad catching a really bad cold. Bad to the point that close contact with him is next to impossible. Fortunately, when we did have a moment together, his assistance in filling out my portion to the documents to present to the DMV people in order to obtain my driver's license was highly appreciated.

Yes, you heard me. I'm 22 and i still don't have a driver's license. Not that laziness was a factor in that, far from true, rather that at the point that i was 16, high school kinda had me crying almost every day until a better solution presented itself, besides that i tend to keep real thing lessons with my dad to a minimum since ironically, he's a bit scary as a teacher in the sense of direction giving. Here's hoping my driver's ed instructor is a bit more flexible.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 179 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 12  Next

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group