Anime, Hentai, Manga, Bishoujo Games, Live Action Films, Music, Art, and Erotic Doujinshi Discussion Forum

It is currently December 17th, 2017, 6:25 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 179 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 12  Next
 Post subject: Re: Who are you? Get to know your fellow forum members . . .
PostPosted: June 9th, 2008, 7:53 pm 
Major Contributor

Gojira wrote:
Favorite non-electronic game?

Yours too, eh...
:D

Gojira wrote:
29. You’d like to meet (living or dead)…

I've got two, off the top of my head.

First
because he really looks happy... maybe he shares your favorite non-electronic game?

Then;
because he's my favorite Transformer...and I'd like to know how mental his issue of Transformers: Spotlight left him...assuming he survives all that other damage...

PostPosted: June 9th, 2008, 10:28 pm 
Major Contributor

Location: Tokyo, you're due for another attack from Yours Truly!
shgarland wrote:
Gojira wrote:
Favorite non-electronic game?

Yours too, eh...
:D

Yep. With hot lesbians around, nothing could possibly go wrong. :mrgreen:

shgarland wrote:
Gojira wrote:

I've got two, off the top of my head.

First
because he really looks happy... maybe he shares your favorite non-electronic game?

By the looks of it, he sure does. TeeHee...

PostPosted: June 10th, 2008, 2:08 am 
Newcomer

1. What’s your official first name?

2. How many candles were/are on your birthday cake this year?

3. when is your actual birthday?

4. What’s your Zodiac?

5. How are your living conditions?

6. What is your favorite animal?

7. Favorite place on Earth?
Beautiful isnt it?

8. Least favorite place on Earth?
mary-go-rounds make me sick

9. Favorite non-electronic game?

10. Favorite Magazine?

11. Favorite book?

12. Favorite movie?

13. What is your favorite smell?

14 What is your least favorite smell?

15. What is your favorite food?

16. Detested food?
the texture makes me gag

17. Favorite drink?

18. Favorite color?

19. Name your stuffed animal!

20. Last thoughts before sleeping?

21. First thoughts in the morning?

22. What’s below your bed?

23. Your life in 10 years?

24. Dream job?

25. Name your (future) child!

26. Most important thing in life?

27. Your greatest fear?

28. Your first car?

Last edited by Xhandar on June 10th, 2008, 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: June 10th, 2008, 1:10 pm 
Resident Scholar

Hey, Xhandar, nice array of pics, had me laughing several times... but maybe you should rethink that assassin job career. :D

PostPosted: June 10th, 2008, 8:09 pm 
Major Contributor

42317 wrote:
maybe you should rethink that assassin job career.

Really...?

That concealed dagger Altaïr has mounted in his left gauntlet would be fun weapon to have handy though, wouldn't it?

PostPosted: June 11th, 2008, 4:21 pm 
Resident Scholar

shgarland wrote:
That concealed dagger Altaïr has mounted in his left gauntlet would be fun weapon to have handy though, wouldn't it?

For what purpose? I don't have any enemies, and although there are two or three people that I don't like at all, there's nobody I'd like to receive a "postcard from Solingen". *

* Solingen is a German town renowned for its production of quality kitchen tools and cutlery - mostly steel knives - for centuries, thus its name has become idiomatic.

PostPosted: July 6th, 2008, 7:40 pm 

I'm a Spanish girl, going to be 20 years old, who has always been exposed to anime but started a real passion once she started collecting manga (Love Hina was the first one ^^). I'm (totally and devotedly) homosexual, something which fortunately has had no negative effects on my life, due to having the best family someone could ask for. I studied in a German speaking school based where I live, so I know Spanish, English and German ^^.
Girls are my passion! Anime is my passion! Most of yuri sucks though!

Aside of that, I dream of founding a company concerned with media. Thus, I'm studying Business Administration here.

PostPosted: March 26th, 2009, 11:27 pm 

I guess, since I really didn't do this in introductions, I'll give it a shot. :roll:

My name is David Siudzinski. I am 19 years old and will be hopefully out of college by the summer. I live in Long Island, New York, and I hope to write for the motion pictures. I have written a few scripts, a novel and a musical stageplay. I play chess and teach it over the summer. Additionally I make films when I can, and play in a band. 8)

I originally got into Anime when I was 11 years old and haven't stopped watching since, (which probably explains my ginormous eyes). :P Originally joined Animetric in '03 and then rejoined when it was reactivated. :D

PostPosted: March 27th, 2009, 12:33 pm 
Resident Scholar

Bloodfairy wrote:
I'm a Spanish girl, going to be 20 years old

AMDS wrote:
I guess, since I really didn't do this in introductions, I'll give it a shot.

C'mon, do the picture game! (See above posts) :mrgreen:

PostPosted: July 28th, 2009, 10:10 pm 
Major Contributor

Name: Francisco
Date of Birth: February 18, 1988
Place of Birth: Bayamon, Puerto Rico
Current Age: 21
Current Place of Residency: Mayaguez, Puerto Rico
Language Fluency: English, Spanish
Studied in: Several private schools, home schooling
Favorite anime: Neon Genesis Evangelion, Mobile Suit Gundam, Mobile Suit Gundam Wing, Super Dimension Fortress Macross, Pokemon, Digimon: Digital Monsters, Martian Successor Nadesico, Tenchi Muyo!, His and Her Circumstances, Onegai Teacher, Mobile Suit Gundam: The 08th MS Team, Mobile Suit Gundam 0083, Outlaw Star, Dragon Ball Z, Macross Plus, Ranma 1/2, Rurouni Kenshin
Aspirations: Entertainer through music or film or both.
Favorite movie genre: Horror
Sexual orientation: Straight
Children: Someday, if i am blessed with the right woman.

PostPosted: July 29th, 2009, 1:39 pm 
Resident Scholar

C'mon, G-Core, there's a cool picture game up above... you can do it! :mrgreen:

PostPosted: July 29th, 2009, 3:16 pm 
Major Contributor

In the words of Luke Skywalker: "I'LL NEVER JOIN YOU!!!" :mrgreen: What you read is what you get. :booyah:

PostPosted: August 2nd, 2009, 12:49 pm 
Resident Admin

Location: In the Tardis, off to who knows where in who knows when!
42317 wrote:
C'mon, G-Core, there's a cool picture game up above... you can do it! :mrgreen:

No new people ever want to do your picture game :lol:

G-Core wrote:
Favorite anime: Neon Genesis Evangelion, Mobile Suit Gundam, Mobile Suit Gundam Wing, Super Dimension Fortress Macross, Pokemon, Digimon: Digital Monsters, Martian Successor Nadesico, Tenchi Muyo!, His and Her Circumstances, Onegai Teacher, Mobile Suit Gundam: The 08th MS Team, Mobile Suit Gundam 0083, Outlaw Star, Dragon Ball Z, Macross Plus, Ranma 1/2, Rurouni Kenshin

You seem to be quite the mecha fan with all those Gundam titles in your favorites list. I like the Gundam stuff for the most part, but really couldn't get behind NGE. Did you ever get to see Macross Zero? You may have seen it and it just didn't make it, but if you haven't that's one I would recommend you check out.

And it's always nice to have another DBZ fan in our midst! :gatsu:

PostPosted: August 2nd, 2009, 4:55 pm 
Major Contributor

Acmurphy wrote:
G-Core wrote:

You seem to be quite the mecha fan with all those Gundam titles in your favorites list. I like the Gundam stuff for the most part, but really couldn't get behind NGE. Did you ever get to see Macross Zero? You may have seen it and it just didn't make it, but if you haven't that's one I would recommend you check out.

And it's always nice to have another DBZ fan in our midst! :gatsu:

Yes i have seen Macross Zero and while the CGI aerial combat and the stunning visuals were a feast, the story was a bit inconsistent at times especially being a prequel. If Claudia was Roy's true love, why go against that and putting up Dr. Turner as the apparent true love of Roy Focker? And unfortunately, Zero had the most predictable love triangle ever. I'm sure everybody knew deep down that Sara was really Shin's only option since they had the opposites attract thing for sure and they are both near the same age. Mao's fascination for Shin was exactly that, and Shin developing any romantic feeling for Mao that went beyond their sibling like friendship would just end up looking creepy to put it simply. NGE is a bit hard to comprehend which i understand, so i don't blame you for not liking it much. A lot of religious ideologies and conspiracy plots can make a great show harder to get. Even Anno himself was suprised of it's success quoting once, "Why does everyone like it? Everyone was so screwed up!"

PostPosted: December 11th, 2009, 6:41 pm 
Resident Scholar

I'm not sure where else to put this... I don't want to make it too prominent by creating a new thread...

dbd_addict wrote:
a ban is pointless. those were idle threats.

Even idle threats are against forum policy... you know, mutual respect and keeping it civil and stuff...

Acmurphy wrote:
derailing two topics with comments that would have been more appropriate for PM's

You are all witnesses - last time he snapped and regained his senses I clearly said that he could freely PM me if he had a problem with anything I said, we could talk it over. He ignored that and exploded just like that into the open. What more could I have done?

dbd_addict wrote:
probably taking his anger out on his surroundings instead.

... and someone will sink a fist into his face. Maybe the "learning by pain" approach will help. I've been thinking about the matter for a while and I'm out of ideas.

dbd_addict wrote:
perhaps he can learn some tolerance.

I'm rather convinced he's suffering from a... mental condition... I dunno how to properly put it. He swings back and forth from being a really cool guy to a possessed berserker with no whatsoever control over his emotions. That guy needs professional help and no amount of good conversation in a forum like ours can help him.
Unless you know what caused this latest outbreak. What was it that flipped the switch? Maybe I'm dumb and blind, but I do not know, if you know, spit it out. He's acting irrationally, he doesn't need a reason. He'll get into this mood and a reason to go on a rampage will just pop up in his head. That is what I believe. If you can point out rationally a reason where I have failed in my understanding of mutual respect with respect to G-Core, anything that explains this outburst of verbal injury, do it.

dbd_addict wrote:
Quote:
You're missing the point: When it comes to friendship, there is no "middle ground"!
with that attitude it will be very hard to have any friends... compromise is an integral part in any relationship.

I'd like you all to pay attention to this particular point: friendship.
Strictly speaking he's making things up. I have never, not even once, mentioned or claimed that I was his friend, buddy, pal. Yes, I like him, kind of, because he's a guy with a personality, I generally like strange people, and I believe that noone should be left behind... but I do not know how he gained the impression that we had a special sort of relationship.
I like him as much as anyone of the rest of you, not less - and not more. I like to think that I am on friendly terms with all or most, hopefully, Animetric members, but friendship, imho, is something that goes beyond sharing a hobby and hanging out at the same place.
Sorry for being reserved like that... I don't want anybody to feel rejected or anything. It's just the way I feel.
For some reason G-Core has chosen me for two extremes - when he's in a good mood I'm someone that he looks up to (I can prove this statement), and when he's in a bad mood he hates my guts, saying I was treating him badly, allegedly kicking him when he was already down. And I'm sitting there, taken by surprise, and have no idea what he's talking about.
This guy needs help, and the help he needs is beyond our skill.

Gojira wrote:
I thought G-Core was in terms with 42317, or from what he told me weeks ago and now he snapped.

He told you what? Are you referring to a public post or a private chat/message exchange that you had? Please quote the post if you can... in the latter case I want you to PM me about this matter - ASAP please.

dbd_addict wrote:
i doubt 42317 is the least bit bothered or worried about insults/threats thrown at him.

You obviously believe I was made of stone. :cry:
In fact, such breaches of harmony throw me into crises and I have to reflect on myself, pondering what I did wrong... I am not of the sort that looks at other people when seeking reasons for situations like this. Was he angered by my "Top Gun oddity zoo" remark? Meant as a teasing joke, of course (I will always be me), but if that was the reason it'd be pretty clear that he has to be touched with silk gloves... or not at all, to make sure... but his lack of argumentational structure clearly points at a contemporary loss of common sense and rationality.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 179 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 12  Next