Anime, Hentai, Manga, Bishoujo Games, Live Action Films, Music, Art, and Erotic Doujinshi Discussion Forum

It is currently October 20th, 2017, 11:06 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1118 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 75  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: July 4th, 2007, 12:40 pm 
Resident Admin

Location: In the Tardis, off to who knows where in who knows when!
heh, I once pursued a girl for 7 years, finally went out with her, and it ended after two days. Though honestly, I seemed to enjoy the pursuit more than dating her :roll: .

At any rate, if you two were only going out for a month than it should be too hard on you, nor should the possibility of you two going out again be completely lost.

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 4th, 2007, 9:34 pm 
Regular

Let's hope so... :(

In any case, I think I've filled up this thread enough with my lovelorn moaning, so somebody else say something. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 5th, 2007, 9:06 am 
Resident Scholar

Acmurphy wrote:
I once pursued a girl for 7 years, finally went out with her, and it ended after two days.

Oh you too? The difference being that I repeatedly only invited her to go out with me, but she ignored me... drove me almost insane and I had the worst of times when she left school just like that...

Zaxares, Ms. Right is actually not a singular option. There are more out there, but it takes hard looking for.
Of course you should still try to win her back. That's only reasonable - at least to a certain degree. So when you catch yourself sitting under her bedroom window between the roses just because you wish to be close to her it's really time to stop. :D
Cheer up. And remember - whatever happens, life goes on.

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 6th, 2007, 4:10 pm 
Lurker

Right now I just got done paying my phone bill online... yay. I'm also on the website of my parents' home phone provider trying to set up a DSL account for them. I finally convinced them that dial-up is the devil and they need to be rid of it (especially since they are paying the exact same price for dial-up connecting at 48 Kbps that they could be paying for 1.5 Mbps DSL...)

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 7th, 2007, 5:58 am 
Resident Admin

Location: In the Tardis, off to who knows where in who knows when!

lol, well it's nice to know I am not alone!

Looking back on the things you have done over the course of your life can be quite hilarious when looking at it through more mature "eyes." Well, hilarious or depressing :?

I am currently getting ready to go to sleep as it is 5 am now and I have no idea why I am still awake.

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 7th, 2007, 10:41 am 
Resident Scholar

I have just ended a mail war against the faculty's student council.
It had all started because the council had announced this year's Tanabata party only five days before the event which came a little late for quite some people, who would have loved to receive such an E-Mail at least two weeks beforehand.
After exchanging three mails the current council representative stopped the thing by saying he didn't want to be provoked anymore, giving me no further valuable arguments for his position. Plus he was stupid anough to engage in relativism and say the former student council's work had not been the best either, which pissed the former representative off quite a bit who then openly backed my position (along with most other people among seniors).
Victory is mine! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 10th, 2007, 4:54 am 
Major Contributor

About to go to sleep. Also just ate a pull stack of Pringles. Yeah not a good idea at 2:55 in the morning. :mrgreen:

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 12th, 2007, 2:00 pm 

I'm trying to find something to d/l to test my brand new FIOS connection =)

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 12th, 2007, 5:07 pm 
Major Contributor

Animedude35 wrote:

Which package did you get? 20/5 :lol:

Just checking out a few forums before I head off for work . . . and waiting patiently for my RMA (for my video card) to arrive in the mail . . . so I can start using my desktop again instead of my semi-crappy laptop.

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 12th, 2007, 6:11 pm 

spazmaster666 wrote:
Animedude35 wrote:

Which package did you get? 20/5 :lol:

Just checking out a few forums before I head off for work . . . and waiting patiently for my RMA (for my video card) to arrive in the mail . . . so I can start using my desktop again instead of my semi-crappy laptop.

Actually 15/2 is the one I have, and the next tier is 30/5, but that's like 3 1/2 times more than what I pay for the 15/2 (49.99/m compared to 179.99/m)

It's great though, but I didn't test it yet since I had to go to school and couldn't d/l anything to test the speed =P I'll go back home and bask in it later tonight though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 13th, 2007, 2:05 am 
Major Contributor

Shoot, 15/2 is still pretty damn good (twice the speed I have currently). It's about the speed that I get when I use the school computers inside the graduate school labs.

I thought they offered 20/5? Or at least that's what I saw on their website.

Well anyway, its nice to know that there are some decent fiberoptic services here in Texas. It's about time we get speeds comparable to Europe and Asia.

Though HK still has everyone beat with 1 GBit/s connections . . . :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 13th, 2007, 11:23 am 
Resident Scholar

Semester is coming to an end, I will be laid off for three weeks because my boss feels like going on a holiday for a change, so I have time at hand to complete my term paper.
Got another one back, with a comment "There are pages missing" - dammit, the printer left pages 13-15 half empty. So I'm about to correct this mishap...

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 14th, 2007, 4:15 am 
Major Contributor

Watching a Chinese wuxia series right now and eating watermelon. Damn I love watermelon . . . :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 18th, 2007, 8:34 am 
Resident Scholar

Hey, the latest member is "rurounikenshin85"... does that mean "rk85" is back or is it a coincidence?

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 18th, 2007, 1:39 pm 
Newcomer

42317 wrote:
Hey, the latest member is "rurounikenshin85"... does that mean "rk85" is back or is it a coincidence?

Haha, someone remembered me! Thanks for noticing. And yes, I'm back. I just finished making my introduction thread, and I'm now browsing around the board.

A question to you guys who have experience with fiberoptic connections. Approximately how much does that run a month? I'm assuming it can vary depending on what type of connection you get, but I've never dealt with it before since we don't have it in our area.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1118 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 75  Next