Anime, Hentai, Manga, Bishoujo Games, Live Action Films, Music, Art, and Erotic Doujinshi Discussion Forum

It is currently October 19th, 2017, 12:39 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1118 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75  Next
 Post subject: Re: What are you doing right now? (Version 1.0)
PostPosted: September 15th, 2010, 2:37 pm 
Major Contributor

BIG BROTHER FINALE TONIGHT!!! :d^_^b: Gotta get ready. GO TEAM ENZO!!!! :bow:

Also, Survivor Nicaragua debuts tonight. Go far, young people. :booyah:

PostPosted: September 16th, 2010, 1:04 pm 

42317 wrote:
PunkDaddy wrote:
<my whining about soccer omitted.>

But they will admire you and follow you to hell and back if they see that you're giving your best for them.
...Once you know where the weak points are they can be fixed.

I sure hope you are right 42317... except I hope I don't have to take them to hell. ;-)
I am trying to fix the weak points, but 10-year old boys are a lot like coaching squirrels!

G-Core wrote:
dbd_addict wrote:
42317 wrote:
We'd all be better off being atheists. :|
or agnostics. atheists can be pretty hard headed too in their 'belief'.

I sometimes consider myself an agnostic. While i'm not too content about the idea of life already being predestined and that there is no true control therefore on the individual, i do think that there may be a higher power involved. Because an atheist doesn't think there is any possibility of a higher power involved, i never truly believed myself to be that.

Then again, there are times when i do embrace my religious upbringing and while i'm not a church going man, my comfort zone in terms of religion is influenced by Christian ideals. Maybe i'm not entirely sure, but i'd say i fall at least in between those two spots of a little bit Agnostic and a little bit Christian. I sounded pretty much like the Osmonds there with that, "I'm a little bit Country, i'm a little bit Rock n Roll" similarity to the sentence. :lol:

I suppose I would be the Osmonds but between agnosticism and atheism. When I hear scripture or sermons (from any religion, buddhist, mormon, Catholic, etc.) 80% of the time I hear the marketing messages... This NY mosque issue really annoys me. Apparently some people only believe freedom of religion applies to their own religion. The terrorist acts of 9/11 were terrible, but pale in significance to the thousands of deaths in Iraq and Afganistan. Do the deaths of soldiers not count because they are off camera? Do the deaths of non-US citizens not matter? ... I better stop here before I rage on for a couple more pages ...

++First Project: Princess Code++ ++MIA 2009++
Just released a non-H, Animal Game for the iPhone August 2010!

PostPosted: September 16th, 2010, 2:16 pm 
Major Contributor

G-Core wrote:
BIG BROTHER FINALE TONIGHT!!! :d^_^b: Gotta get ready. GO TEAM ENZO!!!! :bow:

Also, Survivor Nicaragua debuts tonight. Go far, young people. :booyah:

While Survivor Nicaragua had a nice debut with La Flor *the young people* kickin ass against Espada *the old people*, Big Brother 12 didn't end on a good note for me since not only did Hayden win, if Enzo didn't win then i would've settled for Lane winning, but Enzo was the one who cast the deciding vote for Hayden in the 4-3 score i keep wishing had gone in Lane's favor.

I suppose i'll keep watching Survivor to see how it turns out. Hopefully, a La Flor member wins the million and that will be one of the first few "happy endings" i've seen to a reality show in a long time.

PostPosted: September 17th, 2010, 5:36 pm 
Resident Scholar

PunkDaddy wrote:
Apparently some people only believe freedom of religion applies to their own religion. The terrorist acts of 9/11 were terrible, but pale in significance to the thousands of deaths in Iraq and Afganistan. Do the deaths of soldiers not count because they are off camera? Do the deaths of non-US citizens not matter? ... I better stop here before I rage on for a couple more pages ...

You have realized a major point in why many people on this planet do not like US Americans. The so-called "ugly American" is the most influencal ambassador of yours.
I think it's not necessary to go into details. You know what I mean and anyone else might misinterpret what I say. I, and a great many of my fellow countrymen, will always be grateful for the role US forces played in bringing down the Nazis, and for their efforts during the Berlin Blockade of 1948, but the savior has gone astray himself, if I may say so.

PostPosted: October 2nd, 2010, 4:13 pm 

Hey everyone so how's it been going? Been awhile since I've last been on (been busy). Still working the same job only now I kind of have a special someone to keep me occupied. I say kind of because we've been dating, but he hasn't yet officially asked me to be his girl yet. Anyway thought I would drop in so you all know i'm still alive.

PostPosted: October 2nd, 2010, 9:09 pm 
Major Contributor

PrfsrSnapesAngel wrote:
Hey everyone so how's it been going? Been awhile since I've last been on (been busy). Still working the same job only now I kind of have a special someone to keep me occupied. I say kind of because we've been dating, but he hasn't yet officially asked me to be his girl yet. Anyway thought I would drop in so you all know i'm still alive.

Lucky you! Among other things i did at the mall, like buy a Batman mask at Hot Topic, i was lamenting my total lack of game to my counter buddy. Amazing how at 22 years of age, the most i've gotten is a peck on the cheek but in a greeting manner, not in the romantic way.

Yesterday was my mom's birthday and she doesn't need any other gift than love from me and the family.

PostPosted: October 4th, 2010, 3:51 pm 
Resident Scholar

PrfsrSnapesAngel wrote:
only now I kind of have a special someone to keep me occupied. I say kind of because we've been dating, but he hasn't yet officially asked me to be his girl yet.

Good for you! Wishing you the best.

PostPosted: October 5th, 2010, 10:08 am 

Congrats indeed...now get online and hand me my clan back =_=

PostPosted: October 7th, 2010, 6:36 pm 
Resident Scholar

Been back home for a day to go shopping with my grandmother because gramps is hospitalized right now. I used the afternoon to play Descent with a friend who has as much time as I do because he's also unemployed.
Fun game, although I must say that I like Warhammer Quest better because it's, well, simply simpler and characters develop in more interesting ways. Furthermore, Descent has one player act as the Evil Overlord, who uses powerpoints to set off traps and all kinds of inconveniences for the good adventurers, which is kinda fun, but depending on the players' equipment he cannot summon enough monsters to really challenge the heroes, which sucks. So the powerpoints pile up but they cannot be used effectively.

Next day, today, I surprised a friend from school in his office whom I had not seen in about five years. I knock and enter and he looks at me for several seconds like the Ghost of Xmas Past had just come to take him on a time journey. We had a nice chat about old times and promised to renew our good relationship.

PostPosted: October 8th, 2010, 1:49 pm 
Major Contributor

Been watching movies mostly. Went to get a bottle of water for the thirst, played a short round of "Marco Polo" with my grandma, and there's no running water in the faucets due to the weather.

PostPosted: October 8th, 2010, 1:51 pm 
Resident Scholar

G-Core wrote:
there's no running water in the faucets due to the weather.

What weather is it that stops running water?

PostPosted: October 8th, 2010, 2:02 pm 
Major Contributor

42317 wrote:
G-Core wrote:
there's no running water in the faucets due to the weather.

What weather is it that stops running water?

The cloudy grayish kind that brings massive raindrops and thunder that goes all out when it comes to electricity and anything else dependent on some sort of power.

PostPosted: November 17th, 2010, 11:52 pm 
Post Master

I graduated from high school a couple months ago and tried taking the "Web Foundations" course at a college, which I had the opportunity to take for free because of a sponsor. It ended up being too basic and I dropped it. I imagine the credentials wouldn't be worth the time I would have invested in it. Going to take some more high school courses so I can take computer science at a college or university.

PostPosted: November 25th, 2010, 7:51 pm 
Resident Scholar

Mmsven wrote:
I graduated from high school a couple months ago

Damn, I tend to forget how young you actually are.

Mmsven wrote:
Going to take some more high school courses so I can take computer science at a college or university.

You can take high school courses although you already graduated?

PostPosted: November 26th, 2010, 10:40 pm 
Post Master

42317 wrote:
You can take high school courses although you already graduated?

I won't be going back to a high school but I'll be taking the courses I require at an alternative school (because it doesn't cost as much) instead of a college. It's sad that in Canada there's a mandatory high school course called "Planning 10" which is meant to prepare you for your time after high school, but doesn't actually prepare you for jack shit, but instead has presentations about drunk driving and other nonsense you have to write a fucking essay about.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1118 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75  Next