Anime, Hentai, Manga, Bishoujo Games, Live Action Films, Music, Art, and Erotic Doujinshi Discussion Forum

It is currently October 21st, 2017, 4:33 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1118 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73 ... 75  Next
 Post subject: Re: What are you doing right now? (Version 1.0)
PostPosted: June 5th, 2010, 3:57 am 

G-Core wrote:
As for L'arc-en-Ciel, i loaded "The Fourth Avenue Cafe"
Great song! A favorite from my Japanese music collection.
You should give Scoobie Do a try, they are a band that plays funk-rock, they have really catchy music.

Oh right now, I'm taking a break, before I get back to study again. I want to be able to sleep peacefully during a weekend. Vacation is just 1 week from now!!! But four exams are in the way!!! :d-_-b:

PostPosted: June 5th, 2010, 4:46 pm 
Major Contributor

I was just enjoying my dinner consisting of cheese pizza microwaved to that good ol hotness. No, it ain't Pizza Hut, nor is DiGiorno. It was pizza from this really sweet place called Palermo's where the pizza made there is special. Delicioso! :d^_^b: My compliments to my dad for getting me my much needed pizza fix yesterday. :)

Speaking of which, a while ago me and dad saw the live action Blood: The Last Vampire movie together. I was thinking during the screening that the maximum my dad would probably give it on the scale of 1 to 10 would be a 6 and i was somewhat right... He gave it a 6.2! :booyah: Whenever we watch a movie together, once it's ended i always ask him how much he ranks the film on the 1 to 10 scale and throughout most films, i usually receive a 5 or 6 at the minimum, 8 or 9 at the maximum, but he always gives the main number the point number that raises it's bar slightly. Both of us were quite enamoured by the action sequences, when i asked him if the CGI blood didn't look all right to him he said he was fine with it. He even told me his favorite fight in the whole film was the sequence of Kato vs. the ninja vampires. :clap:

PostPosted: June 6th, 2010, 12:26 am 
Major Contributor

G-Core wrote:
I was just enjoying my dinner consisting of cheese pizza microwaved to that good ol hotness. No, it ain't Pizza Hut, nor is DiGiorno. It was pizza from this really sweet place called Palermo's where the pizza made there is special. Delicioso! :d^_^b: My compliments to my dad for getting me my much needed pizza fix yesterday. :)

Speaking of which, a while ago me and dad saw the live action Blood: The Last Vampire movie together. I was thinking during the screening that the maximum my dad would probably give it on the scale of 1 to 10 would be a 6 and i was somewhat right... He gave it a 6.2! :booyah: Whenever we watch a movie together, once it's ended i always ask him how much he ranks the film on the 1 to 10 scale and throughout most films, i usually receive a 5 or 6 at the minimum, 8 or 9 at the maximum, but he always gives the main number the point number that raises it's bar slightly. Both of us were quite enamoured by the action sequences, when i asked him if the CGI blood didn't look all right to him he said he was fine with it. He even told me his favorite fight in the whole film was the sequence of Kato vs. the ninja vampires. :clap:

I kind of want to watch Blood someday. I also wanna finish Blood+ though...

PostPosted: June 6th, 2010, 8:33 pm 
Major Contributor

Enjoying the fact that i have internet connection again after not having it for the majority of the day due to a blown transformer that took out cable and internet connection throughout most of Mayaguez. :D When the power went out this morning, i could hear the sound of the transformer exploding so it was definitely nearby. The power went back on but of course you know now about how long it took for the rest to get back online.

PostPosted: June 14th, 2010, 10:59 am 

Enjoying my first day of break, I got 3 weeks off college. Last week was seriously a week of hell, 3 finals and a regular exam within a week... that was torture. I did really well on three of them, my grades actually went up thanks to that. I haven't gotten the results of the last one but I think I passed at least.

I'm planning on watching all of today's World Cup games, I watched Netherlands vs Denmark earlier today, it ended 1-0 thanks to a Denmak own-goal.
Japan vs Cameroon is up next, it's going to be an interesting game, Japan a really fast team, Cameroon is a very strong team plus they have Etoo.

I'll pay a visit to the gym later today. I also need to clean up my room, it's a serious mess.

PostPosted: June 16th, 2010, 5:30 pm 
Major Contributor

Feeling so lonely... Wondering where has everyone else been these past few days... Still waiting for the answer to my latest which hentai is this question...

Other than that, my day's been all right. WTF have YOU done lately?! :wink:

PostPosted: June 18th, 2010, 4:57 am 
Major Contributor

G-Core wrote:
Other than that, my day's been all right. WTF have YOU done lately?! :wink:

Nuffin. Might go try to sleep in a few minutes, actually.

PostPosted: June 18th, 2010, 2:31 pm 
Major Contributor

Resurrected my iPod once again, and also formed a MySpace page. I also have to get a new camera since somehow the one i use normally has gotten defective.

PostPosted: July 13th, 2010, 8:00 pm 
Newcomer

Trying very hard to get to sleep, but lo and behold the sky's lighting up outside already. Been having problems lately trying to maintain a decent sleep cycle. I just keep on going, sometimes for days, till I black out on a sofa or my bed. Sometimes on a desk. Chivas looks an option, but better not pile more manure on the already rising pile.

PostPosted: July 19th, 2010, 5:07 pm 
Major Contributor

Like Dr. Malcolm would say, i'm here right now by myself uh talking to myself, THAT's chaos theory! :P2:

But anyways, it's been constant everyday rain in the afternoons, all the mess from the sporting event in my town makes traffic a pain, been watching movies, sleeping till 11 AM just about every day, and not much else to report.

PostPosted: July 21st, 2010, 1:39 pm 
Resident Scholar

coosh wrote:
Trying very hard to get to sleep, but lo and behold the sky's lighting up outside already.

Hey coosh, long time no see!
Nice of you you poppin' up on my birthday... :P2:

Had my oral Japanese exam in the morning. Not quite the flying colors but I passed.
My thesis seems to be good enough, too, to get me the degree. There's one exam left, though, phonetics in three weeks. Damn little time. Mustn't slack now, but I promised to show up once the second exam was finished.

PostPosted: July 21st, 2010, 5:29 pm 
Major Contributor

Trying to beat the headache i currently have through the sunglasses method. I find that wearing my shades helps relieve the intensity the pain initially had on me. 8)

PostPosted: July 21st, 2010, 8:14 pm 
Major Contributor

42317 wrote:
coosh wrote:
Trying very hard to get to sleep, but lo and behold the sky's lighting up outside already.

Hey coosh, long time no see!
Nice of you you poppin' up on my birthday... :P2:

Had my oral Japanese exam in the morning. Not quite the flying colors but I passed.
My thesis seems to be good enough, too, to get me the degree. There's one exam left, though, phonetics in three weeks. Damn little time. Mustn't slack now, but I promised to show up once the second exam was finished.

I thought you'd been keeping busy. Glad the oral Japanese went well, and hope the next does as well.

PostPosted: July 22nd, 2010, 1:48 am 

42317 wrote:

Congrats!! Best of luck on that last one test!!

PostPosted: July 22nd, 2010, 6:18 pm 
Resident Scholar

Thanks again. I must work hard.
Having said that I'll submerge again and I am going to pop back out around August 15th.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1118 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73 ... 75  Next