Anime, Hentai, Manga, Bishoujo Games, Live Action Films, Music, Art, and Erotic Doujinshi Discussion Forum

It is currently December 10th, 2017, 11:05 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 607 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 41  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: November 18th, 2007, 12:55 pm 
Regular

I went and saw Beowulf yesterday....terrible story-telling and without the 3D-glasses, a lot of the awesomeness is lost. Plus, Grendel is so damn annoying.

Also, I'm getting worried, I started playing Advance Wars 2 on Thursday, and I've actually started having dreams about playing it :shock:

Dr. Insane-o

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 23rd, 2007, 3:46 pm 
Resident Scholar

My girlfriend saw Beowulf as well, hated it and was happy that she got in for free.
For me it wasn't even worth going to the cinema after the trailer I had seen.

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 26th, 2007, 6:42 pm 
Regular

MIZZOU WON!!! Okay, I'm a bit late in saying that, but I'm really pumped.

Dr. Insane-o

Post subject:
PostPosted: November 27th, 2007, 3:25 am 
Resident Admin

Location: In the Tardis, off to who knows where in who knows when!
So I get this call a couple minutes ago, a strange number from my home county of Brevard, not unusual for wrong numbers I get every now and again. Except this time the person on the other end, a girl, refused to believe that she had the wrong number and kept demanding that I put "him" on the phone. I would have just hung up the phone, but it was so funny I kept going with it. It seemed kind of like a drunk call, and she kept asking other people questions, giving me random names and saying that I was a dumbass and should put "him" on the phone. Probably because I kept laughing they didn't believe I was being series, but it continued on like this for a couple minutes until they got so pissed off they just hung up the phone. Haven't had one of these for a while, kinda reminded me of one of those high school situations with girls trying to find their boyfriends or some other crap like that. Oh the ignorance and belligerence of youth :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 8th, 2007, 10:42 pm 
Major Contributor

I got into an accident on the Freeway just about an hour ago on my way home from work. Wasn't serious but in short I basically rear-ended the guy in front of me. Granted we were both going very slowly and the damage wasn't all that severe (my left front light is a little deformed and I can't open my driver-side door all the way) it still sucks. I can't believe I did something so stupid. I mean it could be the fact that I've been up essentially for nearly 40 hours straight with studying and computer problems being the main reason. I don't even remember what happened. It just happened very fast, like all accidents I suppose.

Anyway, I probably won't be driving my car for the next week so until the insurance and repairs are settled. Of course this couldn't have been the worst time for something like this to happen with Pharmacy school finals coming up next week. But oh well, sh!t happens I suppose and we've got to live with it. :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 8th, 2007, 11:07 pm 

Ha hearing that reminds me that last week me and my friend got stopped on the highway (by a cop of course)...but the thing is my friend didnt have his car license with him and his own license expired on sept...so instead of stopping he went on hoping the cop would just forget him....which of course didnt happen...the cop rushed beside us and signaled to my friend to stop...

Just because he didnt stop the first time he got about 6 tickets....the good thing was that the cop didnt notice that his license was expired...

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 9th, 2007, 12:10 am 

Hope everything works out okay Spaz.

Speaking of cars...My parents came down to visit this weekend and they were 20 minutes from my apartment and the timing belt on the car slipped. So the car stopped running after the spark plugs fouled out.

Dropped the car off to get fixed on Friday and we have to wait till monday to get it back.

On another note, finals suck. Having to study for my finals this week.

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 9th, 2007, 1:18 am 
Resident Admin

spazmaster666,

Well, at least it was at a slow speed so no major damage was done nor someone being injured. 40 hours of being up is not playing around, that is a lot of time without any sleep.

Fresnokila,

:lol: That reminds me of a time about 4 years back when I was going about 25 over the speed limit and was rounding a bend in my Trans Am. Passed right by a motorcycle cop going the other way. We had this moment when we passed, it was as if time stood still as we both looked at each other. After he went by I looked in my review mirror and he seemed to be turning around to come after me, but he couldn't exactly do it quickly. Since I was out of sight due to the bend in the road I quickly went down a side street and backtracked through the back roads to my house. It was quite the lucky break if I do say so myself, though certainly not the brightest move on my part.

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 9th, 2007, 2:59 am 
Regular

I only have three finals left! My chemistry final seemed to go okay, but I had to do good on it.

Dr. Insane-o

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 9th, 2007, 3:06 am 
Regular

Also, my roommate went back to China...I'm kinda moped because I know I could have been a better roommate (not like I made him leave or anything...heh...heh...heh).

On a lighter note, he left two things behind, a pair of crutches and two rolls of toilet paper... :shock: now...what should I do with the crutches....?

Dr. Insane-o

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 9th, 2007, 6:12 am 
Regular

Cab329 wrote:
On a lighter note, he left two things behind, a pair of crutches and two rolls of toilet paper... :shock: now...what should I do with the crutches....?

Bring them to your school/public place and pretend to be injured to get sympathy from girls? :D

spaz: Sorry to hear about your accident, but at least nobody was hurt. That's the most important thing. Was this your first accident? Don't take it too hard. EVERYBODY has an accident at least once in their life. (I've had 2 so far.)

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 9th, 2007, 4:16 pm 
Major Contributor

Yeah it's my first accident. And yeah I'm not taking that hard but it just kinda sucks that it happened during this time of the year when I have so much stuff to do. Now I have to take the care to the bodyshop, which will probably take up to a week. Hopefully I can a place that also offers free car rentals while they are fixing it so I won't have to call in at work.

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 9th, 2007, 4:34 pm 
Resident Scholar

spazmaster666 wrote:
I got into an accident on the Freeway just about an hour ago

Sorry to hear that man. I'm relieved nothing really serious happened.

spazmaster666 wrote:
it could be the fact that I've been up essentially for nearly 40 hours straight

Home of the brave, land of the free... driving a car without sleeping properly is forbidden by law over here... of course most people in your neighborhood would probably feel offended by such a law and state they knew what they're doing.
Do they? :D

Fresnokila wrote:
instead of stopping he went on hoping the cop would just forget him...

Now that's cool. Really. Childish, but cool. :D

Acmurphy wrote:
4 years back when I was going about 25 over the speed limit and was rounding a bend in my Trans Am...

25 over the limit... like in "MILES per hour", right?
Driving home in "Super Pursuit Mode" or what??? :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 9th, 2007, 5:37 pm 
Resident Admin

42317 wrote:
Acmurphy wrote:
4 years back when I was going about 25 over the speed limit and was rounding a bend in my Trans Am...

25 over the limit... like in "MILES per hour", right?
Driving home in "Super Pursuit Mode" or what??? :lol:

lol, I was actually trying to make it to school on time. Once the cop started turning, I decided my best bet was to take a side street to the back roads and head the other way, back to my house, since he probably wouldn't think I would do that. I don't know what ended up happening with him, but my maneuvers seemed to work. Though I certainly didn't make it to school on time... or at all that day.

Last edited by Acmurphy on December 11th, 2007, 1:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: December 10th, 2007, 7:49 pm 

Ha well your story reminded me of another...I was going like 90 miles per hour on a 45 speed limit...and it happened just as you said...this cop car passed right by us (and they were like 4 inside for some reason) and time stopped just the same....I remember all of them looking back at the same time (I had army clothes on...I was in the National Guard back than...it was like 3 years ago)...I dont know what the cops were thinking at the moment....but I`m sure they thought that by the time they turned around I would be long gone....

So I just kept going at high speed till I reached the base...just in case they did turn around...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 607 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 41  Next