Anime, Hentai, Manga, Bishoujo Games, Live Action Films, Music, Art, and Erotic Doujinshi Discussion Forum

It is currently October 17th, 2017, 11:09 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: The QUIZ Thread
PostPosted: June 14th, 2007, 1:34 pm 
Resident Scholar

There are interesting, funny and silly quiz games out there and this is the thread to post your results.
Quizzes would e.g. be found on

1. OKCupid
This is generally a dating site, but you can take the tests without any obligations and as long as you don't enter a screen name when offered the option you won't be bothered to give away like e-mail adress or anything.

2. SparkLife
The site has changed over the years but there's still a good number of interesting quizzes (on the left side, scroll down a bit). On the negative side you have to sign up to take tests and compare them with your friends'.

3. Quizilla
The classic. Huge number of tests, but imho most of them are crappy, I mean, like, they ask you five questions and "tell" you what character of some series you were. There are a few golden ones though.

Only today has a friend of mine shown me OKCupid and I have taken
The Personality Defect Test
There's quite a few questions, 28 of 'em. The author adds a few irrelevant and rather annoying comments between questions and the result might sound pretty harsh, but still I like the one.
Here's my result:

You are 57% Rational, 28% Extroverted, 14% Brutal, and 14% Arrogant.

You are the Robot! You are characterized by your rationality. In fact, this is really ALL you are characterized by. Like a cold, heartless machine, you are so logical and unemotional that you scarcely seem human. For instance, you are very humble and don't bother thinking of your own interests, you are very gentle and lack emotion, and you are also very introverted and introspective.

You may have noticed that these traits are just as applicable to your laptop as they are to a human being. You are not like the robots they show in the movies. Movie robots are make-believe, because they always get all personable and likeable after being struck by lightning, or they are cold, cruel killing machines. In all reality, though, you are much more boring than all that. Real robots just sit there, doing their stupid jobs, and doing little else. If you get struck by lightning, you won't develop a winning personality and heart of gold. (Robots don't have hearts, silly, and if they did, they would probably be made of steel, not gold.) You also won't be likely to terrorize humanity by becoming an ultra-violent killing machine sent into the past to kill the mother of a child who will lead a rebellion against machines, because that movie was dumb as hell, and because real robots don't kill--they horribly maim at best, and they don't even do that on purpose. Real robots are boringly kind and all too rarely try to kill people.

In all my years, my laptop has only attacked me once, and that was only because my brother threw it at me. In short, your personality defect is that you don't really HAVE a personality. You are one of those annoying, super-logical people that never gets upset or flustered. Unless, of course, you short circuit. Or if someone throws a pie at you. Pies sure are delicious.

To put it less negatively:

1. You are more RATIONAL than intuitive.
2. You are more INTROVERTED than extroverted.
3. You are more GENTLE than brutal.
4. You are more HUMBLE than arrogant.

Compatibility:

Your exact opposite is the Class Clown.

Other personalities you would probably get along with are the Hand-Raiser, the Emo Kid, and the Haughty Intellectual.

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 14th, 2007, 3:58 pm 
Major Contributor

Your Score: Braggart

You are 71% Rational, 57% Extroverted, 28% Brutal, and 57% Arrogant

You are the Braggart! Like Muhammad Ali, you would surely tell everyone that you are "The Greatest" whilst bragging incessantly about your intelligence, your skills, and your abilities. You tend to be a thinker rather than a feeler, and combined with your extroversion and arrogance, this makes you someone who probably just LOVES to brag about his accomplishments. Despite this, however, you are a very gentle, tender person and truly care about others' feelings. You just happen to care more about yourself. Unlike Ali, of course, you are rather rational as opposed to emotional, and you are also much more gentle. But his arrogance and extroversion best reflect the most visible aspects of your personality. But his afro and his penchant for rhyming...not so much. There is not really much to dislike about you, aside from the fact that you can be incredibly annoying, and you probably never shut up about yourself. You may be one of these people who refer to themselves in the third person. If you have a nickname, it is probably one you gave to yourself, because you are too cool for the nickname others have given you--like "doofus" and "shitface". Your personality defect, in summary, is the fact that you are extremely overconfident, extroverted, and perhaps rather lacking in emotions. YOU ARE THE GREATEST! Or so you keep telling yourself every night as you stare at yourself in the mirror and practically make out with your reflection. Maybe one day everyone else on the planet will agree with your assessment of yourself. Nah, I'm just kidding. We think you're an arrogant dickhole. But a NICE arrogant dickhole, so no worries.

2. You are more EXTROVERTED than introverted.

4. You are more ARROGANT than humble.

Compatibility:

Your exact opposite is the Bitch-Slap.

Other personalities you would probably get along with are the Hand-Raiser, the Haughty Intellectual, and the Capitalist Pig.

The picture is classic. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 14th, 2007, 5:01 pm 

You are 28% Rational, 71% Extroverted, 14% Brutal, and 0% Arrogant.

You are the Hippie! Characterized by a strong sense of extroversion, irrationality, gentleness, humility, and a faint scent of marijuana, you no doubt frolic through fields preaching peace and free love! Immediately following that, you then frolic to the hospital with herpes! You are probably either very spiritual or needlessly paranoid about "the man", like most hippies, as a result of your focus on intuition and feelings over cold, brutal logic. You probably enjoy poetry, especially beatnik ultra-liberal crap about how horrible fascism is, even though your suburbanized, sheltered idea of "fascism" is having to pay two dollars per gallon at the gas pump. You are also very, very social. And like any hippie who would have no qualms about hitchiking across the country just to meet some interesting people, you also love to interact with others, even complete strangers. Though I highly doubt they love to interact with you! Because we know most any hippie is peace-loving and humble, it stands to reason that you, as well, are terribly gentle and humble, almost to the point of revulsion. Your carefree attitude of peace and harmony is probably very, very sickening to realists or cynics or anyone who isn't a hippie, to tell the truth. In short, your personality is defective because you are overly emotional, extroverted, gentle, and humble--thus making you an annoying hippie. Now go do your drugs and have sex with filthy bearded men in tye dye shirts.

1. You are more INTUITIVE than rational.

Compatibility:

Your exact opposite is the Sociopath.

Other personalities you would probably get along with are the Hand-Raiser, the Televangelist, and the Robot.

fits kinda, although i've never smoked anything in my life :lol:

#1 Chloe fanatic.

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 14th, 2007, 8:41 pm 

I'm the braggart as well...

I'm are 57% Rational, 57% Extroverted, 28% Brutal, and 57% Arrogant

You are the Braggart! Like Muhammad Ali, you would surely tell everyone that you are "The Greatest" whilst bragging incessantly about your intelligence, your skills, and your abilities. You tend to be a thinker rather than a feeler, and combined with your extroversion and arrogance, this makes you someone who probably just LOVES to brag about his accomplishments. Despite this, however, you are a very gentle, tender person and truly care about others' feelings. You just happen to care more about yourself. Unlike Ali, of course, you are rather rational as opposed to emotional, and you are also much more gentle. But his arrogance and extroversion best reflect the most visible aspects of your personality. But his afro and his penchant for rhyming...not so much. There is not really much to dislike about you, aside from the fact that you can be incredibly annoying, and you probably never shut up about yourself. You may be one of these people who refer to themselves in the third person. If you have a nickname, it is probably one you gave to yourself, because you are too cool for the nickname others have given you--like "doofus" and "shitface". Your personality defect, in summary, is the fact that you are extremely overconfident, extroverted, and perhaps rather lacking in emotions. YOU ARE THE GREATEST! Or so you keep telling yourself every night as you stare at yourself in the mirror and practically make out with your reflection. Maybe one day everyone else on the planet will agree with your assessment of yourself. Nah, I'm just kidding. We think you're an arrogant dickhole. But a NICE arrogant dickhole, so no worries.

Compatibility:

Your exact opposite is the Bitch-Slap.

Other personalities you would probably get along with are the Hand-Raiser, the Haughty Intellectual, and the Capitalist Pig.

Heh, not really :shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 14th, 2007, 9:05 pm 
Regular

I am another Robot. Even more of a Robot than 42, it seems. :shock:

You are 71% Rational, 0% Extroverted, 14% Brutal, and 0% Arrogant.

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 15th, 2007, 2:41 am 

The Personality Defect Test
Your Score: Hippie
You are 14% Rational, 57% Extroverted, 28% Brutal, and 42% Arrogant.

You are the Hippie! Characterized by a strong sense of extroversion, irrationality, gentleness, humility, and a faint scent of marijuana, you no doubt frolic through fields preaching peace and free love! Immediately following that, you then frolic to the hospital with herpes! You are probably either very spiritual or needlessly paranoid about "the man", like most hippies, as a result of your focus on intuition and feelings over cold, brutal logic. You probably enjoy poetry, especially beatnik ultra-liberal crap about how horrible fascism is, even though your suburbanized, sheltered idea of "fascism" is having to pay two dollars per gallon at the gas pump. You are also very, very social. And like any hippie who would have no qualms about hitchiking across the country just to meet some interesting people, you also love to interact with others, even complete strangers. Though I highly doubt they love to interact with you! Because we know most any hippie is peace-loving and humble, it stands to reason that you, as well, are terribly gentle and humble, almost to the point of revulsion. Your carefree attitude of peace and harmony is probably very, very sickening to realists or cynics or anyone who isn't a hippie, to tell the truth. In short, your personality is defective because you are overly emotional, extroverted, gentle, and humble--thus making you an annoying hippie. Now go do your drugs and have sex with filthy bearded men in tye dye shirts.

Compatibility:

Your exact opposite is the Sociopath.

Other personalities you would probably get along with are the Hand-Raiser, the Televangelist, and the Robot.

If you scored near fifty percent for a certain trait (42%-58%), you could very well go either way. For example, someone with 42% Extroversion is slightly leaning towards being an introvert, but is close enough to being an extrovert to be classified that way as well. Below is a list of the other personality types so that you can determine which other possible categories you may fill if you scored near fifty percent for certain traits.

...I'm too stoned to remember. :shock: lol 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 15th, 2007, 11:15 am 
Resident Scholar

spazmaster666 wrote:
Your Score: Braggart

Suits you.
Dickhole. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I had a good laugh right now... :wink:

Dark One wrote:
You are the Hippie!

That description does not sound like a "dark one", sounds more like an overly illuminated one. :lol:
But hey, shake hands, you get along with robots, whyever.

So we have hippies, braggarts and robots around. Nice forum aspects. :lol:

And I have another one for you... I'm German, so I could not resist.
The legacy of evil:

The "Would you have been a Nazi?" Test
Although I seem to be a creature void of emotions:

The Resistance

Achtung! You are 38% brainwashworthy, 27% antitolerant, and 42% blindly patriotic!
Welcome to the Resistance (Der Widerstand)! You believe in freedom, justice, equality, and your country, and you can't be converted to the the dark side.

Breakdown: your Blind Patriotism levels are borderline unhealthy, but you show such a love of people from everywhere and a natural resistance to brainwashing, you would probably focus your energy to fight the Fuehrer with furor, so to speak.

Conclusion: born and raised in Germany in the early 1930's, you would have taken up ARMS against the oppressors. Or even your friends' oppressors. Congratulations! Less than 5% of all test takers earn a spot in the Resistance!

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 15th, 2007, 8:31 pm 
Regular

Your Score: The Everyday German

Achtung! You are 46% brainwashworthy, 18% antitolerant, and 28% blindly patriotic
Had you lived in Germany in the 1930s, you'd have probably just gone along with the flow. Men with guns are surrounding the house next door? The bagel place on the corner's gone? Hmm...whatever.

The data show you're a decent person who's willing to listen to what people of authority tell you. That's what most people are, and in most times and most places, that's ok. But not then; not there.

The sad conclusion: you would've missed your Jewish friends, but you would've done nothing about it. Seriously. But rest assured, you would've forgiven yourself eventually.

---

Probably accurate. I'm too much of a passivist to really take up arms against an oppressive regime. :? I wouldn't support them, but put myself at the risk of being killed? Ummm, no.

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 15th, 2007, 10:25 pm 

Dark One derives from my name, not my standing on anything else.... with maybe the exception of the most provident color in my daily clothing ^^

Achtung! You are 30% brainwashworthy, 31% antitolerant, and 14% blindly patriotic

Congratulations! You are not susceptible to brainwashing, your values and cares extend beyond the borders of your own country, and your Blind Patriotism does not reach unhealthy levels. If you had been German in the 30s, you would've left the country.

One bad scenario -- as I hypothetically project you back in time -- is that you just wouldn't have cared one way or the other about Nazism. Maybe politics don't interest you enough. But the fact that you took this test means they probably do. I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt.

Did you know that many of the smartest Germans departed prior to the beginning of World War II, because they knew some evil shit was brewing? Brain Drain. Many of them were scientists. It is very possible you could have been one of them.

Conclusion: born and raised in Germany in the early 1930's, you would not have been a Nazi.

#1 Chloe fanatic.

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 16th, 2007, 12:16 am 

Achtung! You are 30% brainwashworthy, 18% antitolerant, and 19% blindly patriotic

Congratulations! You are not susceptible to brainwashing, your values and cares extend beyond the borders of your own country, and your Blind Patriotism does not reach unhealthy levels. <b>If you had been German in the 30s, you would've left the country.</b>

One bad scenario -- as I hypothetically project you back in time -- is that you just wouldn't have cared one way or the other about Nazism. Maybe politics don't interest you enough. But the fact that you took this test means they probably do. I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt.
Did you know that many of the smartest Germans departed prior to the beginning of World War II, because they knew some evil shit was brewing? Brain Drain. Many of them were scientists. It is very possible you could have been one of them.

Conclusion: <b>born and raised in Germany in the early 1930's, you would not have been a Nazi.</b>

Definitely...

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 16th, 2007, 7:50 pm 

Your Score: The Everyday German
Achtung! You are 61% brainwashworthy, 40% antitolerant, and 23% blindly patriotic

Had you lived in Germany in the 1930s, you'd have probably just gone along with the flow. Men with guns are surrounding the house next door? The bagel place on the corner's gone? Hmm...whatever.

The data show you're a decent person who's willing to listen to what people of authority tell you. That's what most people are, and in most times and most places, that's ok. But not then; not there.

The sad conclusion: you would've missed your Jewish friends, but you would've done nothing about it. Seriously. But rest assured, you would've forgiven yourself eventually.

...sadly, I'm Jewish. :shock: Talk about depressing. :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 17th, 2007, 1:55 am 
Major Contributor

Achtung! You are 23% brainwashworthy, 13% antitolerant, and 38% blindly patriotic

Congratulations! You are not susceptible to brainwashing, your values and cares extend beyond the borders of your own country, and your Blind Patriotism does not reach unhealthy levels. If you had been German in the 30s, you would've left the country.

Conclusion: born and raised in Germany in the early 1930's, you would not have been a Nazi.

42317 wrote:
Suits you.
Dickhole. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I had a good laugh right now... :wink:

Actually, I think my arrogance level should have been higher than the test showed . . . :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 17th, 2007, 11:39 am 

You are 28% Rational, 57% Extroverted, 42% Brutal, and 57% Arrogant.

As the Lord as my witness, I swear upon the good book that you are indeed the TELEVANGELIST! Characterized by extreme arrogance, self-assurance, and extroversion, you would make a very charismatic leader (though not a very good one). On top of that, you are also more intuitive than rational, predisposing you to a more spiritual or emotional outlook on life. Thus, you are thoroughly irrational, and you tend to think that sound logical reasoning is overrated, and that it is much better to trust your gut instincts--which must be pretty big instincts, considering the size of your gut. You also tend to be rather gentle and considerate of others' feelings. Clearly, you would make the perfect televangelist. You could easily fleece people of their money and their dignity like so many sheep. Emotional, extroverted, arrogant, and gentle, you annoy the hell out of people who have to listen to the feel-good, intuitive shit spewing from your mouth. Not only that, but people may look down on you as a self-centered asshat. So while you are gentle and genuinely care about others, it is quite clear that you still care about yourself MORE. Why is your personality flawed? Because you are too damned extroverted, emotional, and arrogant. So preach your irrational message, brotha-man! I assure you, no one will be listening. Except for a few bums. But they just want you to feed them crackers and wine.

4. You are more ARROGANT than humble

hmmmmm okay, that's the pretty accurate, not very flattering and the type of person I hate most, explains my inate dislike of myself. Hmmm I'm going to go take the test over see if i can aim this thing for a answer I like more.

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 17th, 2007, 11:57 am 

2nd time threw

You are 71% Rational, 14% Extroverted, 57% Brutal, and 57% Arrogant.

You are the Sociopath! As a result of your cold, calculating rationality, your introversion (and ability to keep quiet), your brutality, and your arrogance, you would make a very cunning serial killer. You are confident and capable of social interaction, but you prefer the silence of dead bodies to the loud, twittering nitwits you normally encounter in your daily life. You care very little for the feelings of others, possibly because you are not a very emotional person. You are also very calculating and intelligent, making you a perfect criminal mastermind. Also, you are a very arrogant person, tending to see yourself as better than others, providing you with a strong ability to perceive others as weak little animals, so tiny and small. You take great pleasure in the misery of others, and there is nothing sweeter to you than the sweet glory of using someone else's shattered failure to project yourself to success. Except sugar. That just may be sweeter. In short, your personality defect is the fact that you could easily be a sociopath, because you are calculating, unemotional, brutal, and arrogant. Please don't kill me for writing mean things about you! I have a 101 mile-long knife! Don't make me use it!

2. You are more INTROVERTED than extroverted.

3. You are more BRUTAL than gentle.

Compatibility:

Your exact opposite is the Hippie.

Other personalities you would probably get along with are the Spiteful Loner, the Smartass, and the Capitalist Pig.

Yeah I like this one better. I'll keep it. Now then time to dodge that big knife and kill this guy for infulting me :twisted: :twisted: see you guys later.

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 18th, 2007, 9:55 am 
Resident Scholar

AMDS wrote:
...sadly, I'm Jewish. :shock: Talk about depressing

So what? Most humans tend to close their eyes when ugly things happen.

The Adict wrote:
I'm going to go take the test over see if i can aim this thing for a answer I like more.

Actually that's not the purpose of the whole thing... :lol:

Hm... for those who play I'd like to forward The WORLD of WARCRAFT Test.
Since I don't and won't play WoW, I have not taken the test.

But this one's a real bomb:
The Sublime Philosophical Crap Test
Holy cow... if you're not trained in highbrow English this quiz will leave you with a headache...

As for me:

"77% Non-Reductionism, 33% Epistemological Absolutism, and 33% Moral Objectivism!"

"You are N-S-R: a metaphysical Non-Reductionist, an epistemological Skeptic, and a moral Relativist. "

"As a Non-Reductionist, you recognize that reality is not necessarily simple or unified, and you thus tend to produce a robust ontology instead of carelessly shaving away hypothetical entities that reflect our philosophical experiences."

"As an epistemological Skeptic, you believe that ultimate reality cannot be known in any objective way."

"As a moral Relativist, you tend to see moral choices as describing a subject's reaction to a moral object or situation, and not as a property of the moral object itself. You may also feel that moral words are meaningless because they do not address any empirical fact about the world."

There are a few explanations concerning the terminology... tough stuff, not quite your everyday small-talk...