Anime, Hentai, Manga, Bishoujo Games, Live Action Films, Music, Art, and Erotic Doujinshi Discussion Forum

It is currently December 15th, 2017, 5:12 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 381 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next
 Post subject: Re: Your Pictures
PostPosted: December 20th, 2010, 8:26 pm 

I got a new camera, but I haven't taken many shots of myself. I do have some pictures of a trip I went to the other day, I'll post a couple when I unload the pictures on my computer.

One of my friends took this picture after having lunch a few weeks ago. I'm the one with the glasses.

PostPosted: December 21st, 2010, 12:38 pm 
Major Contributor

Very schway! :booyah: Bet you had no idea you and your friend were having Cola Wars due to your choice of the Coca Cola and his choice of the Pepsi. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: December 24th, 2010, 2:33 am 

G-Core wrote:
Very schway! Bet you had no idea you and your friend were having Cola Wars due to your choice of the Coca Cola and his choice of the Pepsi.
I had to to look up schway, I had never heard the word before, haha. I think the whole pepsi vs coke thing was set up by a friend, I don't know if she took the picture intentionally or not though. As you said I had no idea. I'll take coke over pepsi any day though.

The other night I got to see a total Lunar eclipse for the first time, I have to say it was worthy staying up until 2 am.
I had actually forgotten about it, until passed midnight when someone said something about the sky and boom there we were all sitting on the backyard watching the sky.

Next time I'll have to go to some nice sightseeing place far from the city lights where there are no other distractions. My camera's zoom only reaches a pitiful 3,8x, I never thought I'd care about it, but now I do, there is simply times when you can not get close to your subject.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lunar Eclipse as seen from Costa Rica.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This other picture was taken earlier that night, I like the motion blurring effect.

Last edited by wolfwood on December 24th, 2010, 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: December 24th, 2010, 12:39 pm 
Resident Scholar

wolfwood wrote:
One of my friends took this picture after having lunch a few weeks ago. I'm the one with the glasses.

"Schway", huh? :lol:
You could be in an ad, depicting the typical office worker. :wink:

I dunno whether the eclipse even appeared in central Europe, but it was cloudy anyway.

PostPosted: December 24th, 2010, 1:33 pm 

Nice pics and saw the eclipse myself too...but hell it was more red and bloody looking the other night ha...still was nice to see..saw it because I work at that hour..so I just stepped out every 5 mins or so :whistle:

PostPosted: December 24th, 2010, 3:40 pm 

42317 wrote:
You could be in an ad, depicting the typical office worker.
Haha, I doubted I looked any schway at all. I look like an office worker then! :D

I thought the eclipse could be seen all around the world, but I'm not completely sure.
Fresnokila wrote:
Nice pics and saw the eclipse myself too...but hell it was more red and bloody looking the other night ha...still was nice to see.
It was a little cloudy that night, that's probably why it doesn't look as red as you saw it. Still as you said was really nice to see. :booyah:

PostPosted: January 15th, 2011, 10:18 pm 
Major Contributor

Two for the price of one. Let the good times roll!!! 8)

PostPosted: January 17th, 2011, 8:48 pm 

G-Core, you've changed your haircut every other picture haha, you are only missing the bald shave and also let your hair grow for the pony tail. :)

PostPosted: January 17th, 2011, 9:24 pm 
Major Contributor

wolfwood wrote:
G-Core, you've changed your haircut every other picture haha, you are only missing the bald shave and also let your hair grow for the pony tail. :)

I've never tried out the pony tail nor the completely bald head shave, but glad to hear that variety is winning over the masses. :D

Eye in the sky managed to catch my Adidas footwear in the background:

PostPosted: January 20th, 2011, 4:33 pm 
Resident Scholar

G-Core wrote:
Eye in the sky managed to catch my Adidas footwear in the background

Do you play poker? Your facial expression doesn't seem to change much. :lol:

PostPosted: January 20th, 2011, 5:10 pm 
Major Contributor

42317 wrote:
G-Core wrote:
Eye in the sky managed to catch my Adidas footwear in the background

Do you play poker? Your facial expression doesn't seem to change much. :lol:

Haven't played it in so long. I don't even remember how to play it but it was the usual lunch hour game me and my friends played around 3rd/4th grade, until the Pokemon trade card game debuted and i don't know how to play that to save my life.

PostPosted: January 20th, 2011, 7:27 pm 
Major Contributor

I finally found a proper tripod at K-Mart, and this is the first shot with the camera hooked up nicely on it, lashed down secure.

PostPosted: March 6th, 2011, 7:22 am 
Post Master

I decided to try something different with my beard so I shaved my neck and moustache and was left with this strip of manliness:

PostPosted: March 6th, 2011, 6:01 pm 
Major Contributor

Mmsven wrote:
I decided to try something different with my beard so I shaved my neck and moustache and was left with this strip of manliness:

Looking very sharp! :d^_^b:

On that note, i've been needing a haircut for weeks. Hopefully, the nearest barber that works close to my new haven will do as great a job as my previous barbers. That or journey right to either one of the Mayaguez cutters i refer to if i don't find one in Añasco. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: March 6th, 2011, 10:08 pm 

Mmsven wrote:

That's an awesome beard dude, you look older than the last time I saw a picture of you. I still can't believe you are under 20 (you are still under 20 right?), I'm 26 and I've been trying to grow a decent beard for years, and have failed shamefully.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 381 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next