Anime, Hentai, Manga, Bishoujo Games, Live Action Films, Music, Art, and Erotic Doujinshi Discussion Forum

It is currently October 17th, 2017, 6:48 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: New Site Design Coming Soon
PostPosted: June 2nd, 2007, 6:06 pm 
Resident Admin

Location: In the Tardis, off to who knows where in who knows when!
Well, the time has finally come. The entire site is now being changed over to a new design. This will allow for much easier navigation across the site (main reason for the redesign), along with a couple of other new items. After 7 years of the same design, it's time for a change. In an effort not to piss off the people that are changing it over, I will not be posting any new reviews while the transition is going on, which should be finished in about a week. *Crosses fingers*

Most of all, I hope you guys will like it as well.

Aaron

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 12th, 2007, 4:23 am 
Resident Admin

It would appear that crossing my fingers did me no good at all. As some of you may have surmised, the redesign is taking longer than expected. After getting the initial design done and partly coded, I came up with a number of things I wanted changed after the fact, so now those are being taken care of and then the new design will have to be coded from scratch. This probably wont happen again, as it is costing me a fair amount of money to go back now, but it needed to be done. I am hoping that now I can have the site up and going in the next two weeks, but I don't even know anymore.

Let's just say, new site design sometime, multiple reviews posted when it gets up and running.

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 4th, 2007, 10:51 pm 
Resident Admin

Well as some of you may have noticed, the site still looks the same. Well, the redesign was completed a little while ago, however, the designer/coder decided he didn't want to do anymore with the site and stopped before doing any coding, nor finishing the design to exactly how I would have liked it. (I didn't pay upfront so I am not out any money because of it, so no worries there). Now I am left wondering exactly what I want to do, so I will tell you all when I figure it out.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]