Anime, Hentai, Manga, Bishoujo Games, Live Action Films, Music, Art, and Erotic Doujinshi Discussion Forum

It is currently November 20th, 2017, 12:26 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: So... whens the next review?
PostPosted: May 26th, 2010, 6:32 pm 
Newcomer

Its been a little over a month since your last review and I've been wondering if you were going to post a new one any time soon. I know you have a lot more important things in your life that need attending to but inquiring minds must know! :sweat:

Post subject: Re: So... whens the next review?
PostPosted: May 26th, 2010, 7:32 pm 
Resident Admin

Location: In the Tardis, off to who knows where in who knows when!
snoozer41 wrote:
Its been a little over a month since your last review and I've been wondering if you were going to post a new one any time soon. I know you have a lot more important things in your life that need attending to but inquiring minds must know! :sweat:

Haha, well it shouldn't be too long now. You are correct, there are a number of things afoot that have kept me from posting any reviews for the past month, but I have about 6 that are near completion so there should be some coming up sooner rather than later.

PostPosted: May 28th, 2010, 5:56 pm 
Major Contributor

Nice job reviewing Demon Warrior Koji, and i'm sorry you didn't enjoy it as much as you wanted to. Say, riddle me this but i heard that out of all of Toshio Maeda's works, that one marks the first and so far only one that doesn't feature tentacle action and even though there are monsters galore, all sex scenes are strictly consensual, rapes, but not a single squid in sight?

PostPosted: May 28th, 2010, 6:48 pm 
Resident Admin

Location: In the Tardis, off to who knows where in who knows when!
G-Core wrote:
Nice job reviewing Demon Warrior Koji, and i'm sorry you didn't enjoy it as much as you wanted to. Say, riddle me this but i heard that out of all of Toshio Maeda's works, that one marks the first and so far only one that doesn't feature tentacle action and even though there are monsters galore, all sex scenes are strictly consensual, rapes, but not a single squid in sight?

Ya I was sad as well. The story just wasn't very good and they spent so much time focusing on it that it really started grating on my sensibilities. But you are correct, I don't remember a tentacle assault in it at all. You may be right that's it's the only one of his without any tentacle fun :)

PostPosted: May 30th, 2010, 5:12 am 
Major Contributor

G-Core wrote:

There's a work of Maeda's that doesn't have tentacle action?

wow.

PostPosted: June 4th, 2010, 3:36 pm 
Major Contributor

YECHH! :vomit:

I totally feel bad for you having to experience fully that new Night Shift Nurses entry. It's worse for you having to have watched the whole thing, but me seeing those pictures in close up was enough for me to be disgusted. :shock:

The people who made that entry must've been REALLY high...or REALLY sick!!! :d-_-b: I wouldn't recommend this to anyone, even my worst enemy, just as much as you duly gave your reject stamp.