Anime, Hentai, Manga, Bishoujo Games, Live Action Films, Music, Art, and Erotic Doujinshi Discussion Forum

It is currently December 17th, 2017, 2:45 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Ichigo Mashimaro
PostPosted: April 14th, 2007, 11:49 pm 
Lurker

I watched this series a couple of weeks ago after a friend of mine recommended it. Now this friend tends to have a pretty solid opinion of all things entertainment, so I figured I would take his advice. In this case, he was right yet again. Ichigo Mashimaro was fantastic. However, even after a few weeks have passed since I saw it, I still don't know why it was so good. It's the kind of series where nothing really happens. Rather, it's more like a slice of life scenario (thus the emphasis on the seasons throughout the series.) However, I guess that still doesn't exactly explain why I couldn't stop myself from watching it. It wasn't exactly one of those suspenseful situations where I absolutely had to see the next episode to know what was going to happen... Instead I needed to see the next episode just because I wanted to see the next episode.

Does anyone else have any thoughts on the series?

Post subject:
PostPosted: June 11th, 2007, 2:20 pm 
Regular

i agree, Ichigo Mashimaro was fantastic. i enjoy slice of life anime where they only concentrate on the characters. for me it is the fascination of people and their culture. i like to see things through a different view than my own.

it is simple. no thinking. i am also big on reaction, so expressions are amusing to me.