Anime, Hentai, Manga, Bishoujo Games, Live Action Films, Music, Art, and Erotic Doujinshi Discussion Forum

It is currently October 17th, 2017, 11:12 pm

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Anime talk
PostPosted: September 14th, 2007, 10:28 am 

I'm making this thread so we can just talk about whatever that doesn't quiet fit with the other threads and don't want to make a new one.

Now I have to rant. Yes I need to vent and this is the only place i can think of. This is concerning the newer anime fans, I just don't get these people. This occurred me while reading the amazon reviews for Elfen Lied. Where people were ripping not the over use of gore, the pacing, the nudity or even the lack luster end. But instead were ripping on the characters? Wha? They were unrealistic? Really? I thought considering their backgrounds they were extremely well done. Elfen Lied a horror anime? Umm if you say so. But what really puzzled me was when not on but a number of the people wrote it was a crap series, the same people how wouldn't shut up about how Godannar was the greatest anime of all time. It made me wonder have I watched anime to long, But I could swear that Basilisk, Elfen Lied and Ergo Proxy as easily the best anime that have come out in the last few years. But appearently most newer anime fans think all three are garbage. I don't get it. I really don't get these people. Though it could explain the recent decline in anime quality, in my oppinion, in recent years.

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 14th, 2007, 3:30 pm 
Post Master

Personally I thought the characters were realistic, but also very annoying, and some of the dub voices were shit. And then theres the terrible ending. These flaws don't make it garbage though. The story/length/animation/art/sound are what make it good.

I have never watched Basilisk, Ergo Proxy, or Godannar so I can't give my opinions on those.

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 14th, 2007, 10:58 pm 

you know, i was going to make a long detailed post about why people are like they are, but after looking it through a couple of times i realised i was just using a lot of words to sum up people as being stupid, and a person wholook up to the likes ofparis hilton shouldn't be allowed to vote let alone post anything on the net. and also there was the point of people having different opinions, bla de bla de bla, you get the picture. I'll stop now before i find a new way of insulting the general world populous by maybe comparing them to cow manure..... damn.

#1 Chloe fanatic.

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 16th, 2007, 12:16 pm 

No no dark one go on that was kind interesting :twisted: . Insulting the general world populous is quiet fun. That is until an angry mob comes to lynch you and you have to run for your life.

Yes I get that Elfin Lied isn't perfect, but to think its a piece of garbage based on one of its strengths. Or further more thinking Godannar is the greatest anime of all time. I just don't get people. Gdannar really wasn't that good. No bad but certainly not legenary.

Post subject:
PostPosted: September 16th, 2007, 9:14 pm 
Major Contributor

I already made a thread like this: http://animetric.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=258

Locked until I figure out how to merge . . .

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]