Anime, Hentai, Manga, Bishoujo Games, Live Action Films, Music, Art, and Erotic Doujinshi Discussion Forum

It is currently October 18th, 2017, 4:41 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: July 10th, 2007, 4:44 am 
Major Contributor

Yeah Fumoffu is definitely high up on the list. So is School Rumble (first season), Ouran High School Host Club, Puni Puni Poemi, and Golden Boy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 11th, 2007, 6:20 am 
Resident Scholar

Acmurphy wrote:
FMP wouldn't be considered ecchi, it might be classified as chotto ecchi, or having slight sexual themes.

Pretty unnecessary, too. I mean Chidori flying around naked in the opening... she doesn't deserve that. :cry:
The given contents of the series just does not correspond with that, but I agree that Chidori is presented as a sexy girl. For such purposes we have beach episodes (and her legline indeed is beautiful). :D
But when the enemy catches her and leaves her with some nightshirt or something to do experiments/tests on her, the setting is too serious to be sexually stimulating in any way...

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 11th, 2007, 2:04 pm 
Regular

42317 wrote:
Pretty unnecessary, too. I mean Chidori flying around naked in the opening... she doesn't deserve that. :cry:
The given contents of the series just does not correspond with that, but I agree that Chidori is presented as a sexy girl. For such purposes we have beach episodes (and her legline indeed is beautiful). :D

i actually do not mind that opening. it symbolizes how she is part of an experiment with all those bubbles and green liquid. i think it was because i remember her not being in poses of a sexual nature.

i think mao? is sexier. in the episode in the second raid where they escape from the ball, she is hot! that whole scene where she and kurtz? are fighting while sagara is talking with chidori embodies everything of why i love FMP so much.

oh yeah! and this scene! i must post it again!

sexiest
of
them
all
!

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 12th, 2007, 9:50 am 

Huh what are you talking about I must have missed that part 42317. :oops: Need to rewatch it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 12th, 2007, 10:59 am 

I kinda rather the twin assassins be... guys. Because I don't like nasty things happen to pretty girls, and thats exactly what happens. Turns out they were men in the novels or something I heard.....

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 13th, 2007, 11:39 am 
Resident Scholar

dbd_addict wrote:
it symbolizes how she is part of an experiment with all those bubbles and green liquid. i think it was because i remember her not being in poses of a sexual nature.

Not in a direct way. But her physical qualities were made pretty clear, weren't they. 8)
Despite all her temper tantrums and being a tomboy and all, Chidori is still given the innocent aura of a child.
I have to agree that Melissa Mao makes a great appearance as well, but her charisma is rather naughty and adult, giving her a different kind of attractivity.
Innocent girls make you the master, give you control or encourage you to do so, whereas "bad", sassy girls add a feeling of sexy danger, because they don't necessarily grant you control, and have an air of stimulating depravity...

Hmmmm, tasty... 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 13th, 2007, 3:03 pm 
Resident Admin

Location: In the Tardis, off to who knows where in who knows when!
dbd_addict wrote:
you answered my rhetorical question! :) i just wanted to point out how FMP has the unnecessary fanservice... and it would never be considered an ecchi title.

I am good at answering those rhetorical questions :lol:

dbd_addict wrote:
haha! i meant the other characters in the anime are seeing this point of view, not the audience.

8) Ya I got ya.

dbd_addict wrote:
okay, that is an extreme example. imagine if full house did that? or azumanga daioh? :lol:

Well I do agree, if they did that in Full House it would be the oddest and most disturbing thing ever. Interesting how different it feels when it's real people vrs. cartoon :?

dbd_addict wrote:
I think mao? is sexier. In the episode in the second raid where they escape from the ball, she is hot!

Dude, she is looking so good with that long hair...

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 16th, 2007, 9:44 am 

I think Kanome Chidori appear so innocent is because of her stark nivity compared to Sagura's rather jaded and cynical view of the world. I think second raid does an excellent job of showing the ugly side that some one like Sagura has . When you have seen and done so much killing you're forced to acknowledge the uglier side of life. Where as Chidori is only just beginning to understand that she could be killed or captured and tortured at any time and understand just how dangerous and ugly the world is.

Post subject:
PostPosted: July 19th, 2007, 7:15 pm 
Newcomer

i think Samurai Champloo & Seto no Hanayome are really hilarious animes with Samurai Champloo has its serious but humor style while Seto no Hanayome references a bunch of animes!

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 3rd, 2007, 8:01 pm 
Lurker

Fresnokila wrote:
I only have the first 2 dvds but Full Metal Panic has its moments too...

let's be honest, sometimes FMP is hilarious. as is love hina! anyone ever notice how alike kaname chidori and naru narusegawa actually are?
they're both REALLY violent when ticked off, and are capable of performing martial arts moves that would destroy a normal human being, yet their victims (sosuke and keitaro respectively) are relatively unharmed. also, there are loads of visual similarities.....

the only thing i didn't like about the second raid were those twins.... incestuous themes + gratuitous nudity = one freaked out Werezu-jin.
and hell, yeah, mao's sexier - the ep on sicily where she seduces the blond haired dude - WOW (and then she goes and starts firing anti tank missiles! WOO! :D)

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 4th, 2007, 12:54 am 
Major Contributor

rory_okane wrote:
the only thing i didn't like about the second raid were those twins.... incestuous themes + gratuitous nudity = one freaked out Werezu-jin.
and hell, yeah, mao's sexier - the ep on sicily where she seduces the blond haired dude - WOW (and then she goes and starts firing anti tank missiles! WOO! :D)

Well TSR was not really meant to be a comedy series, unless you include the commentary tracks . . . :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 4th, 2007, 11:50 am 

TSR was to short to fit commedi and the ammount of plot and character developments that it had. I hope they make a follow up series since the manga is still coming out. I'd really really like that since its one of my favorite franchises and it still hasn't gotten a very conclusive ending to most of the plots. But after the ending of TSR there just about has be a sequel.

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 4th, 2007, 11:24 pm 
Resident Admin

Location: In the Tardis, off to who knows where in who knows when!
rory_okane,

lol, nothing wrong with a little sisterly love :wink: :lol:

The Adict,

FMP is based of off the novels written by Gatoh Shoji, which is what the manga is based off of. Though I don't know if any FMP manga version is currently still ongoing, since FMP and Overload both seem to be finished. At any rate, there are novel/s that have yet to be animated that involve material after TSR, which was based off the "End of Days" novel (I think that name is correct). So yes, there is a good possibility for a sequel.

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 5th, 2007, 10:17 am 

Thanks for the correction admin. And one can only hope. That is unless unless it ruins the franchise.

Post subject:
PostPosted: August 5th, 2007, 7:49 pm 
Lurker

The Adict wrote:
Thanks for the correction admin. And one can only hope. That is unless unless it ruins the franchise.

well, they'll have to make it first! :P then we'll see!

Acmurphy wrote:
rory_okane,

lol, nothing wrong with a little sisterly love :wink: :lol:

kono hentai! :D

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next