Anime, Hentai, Manga, Bishoujo Games, Live Action Films, Music, Art, and Erotic Doujinshi Discussion Forum

It is currently October 23rd, 2017, 6:44 am

All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Who's Your Favorite Female Anime Character
PostPosted: March 21st, 2007, 10:40 am 

Just wanted to ask what's everybodies female characters, note not just main characters but bit characters too.

Me my favorite it is Tellatha Testarosa, or Tessa, I know I know i spelled her name wrong, from Full Metal Panic. You know the blue haired captain. She pretty, smart and slightly perverted what more could you ask for?

Second would have to be Suzsuzuka from Outlaw Star, the Samurai women. She is beautiful and that is all i have to say for her.

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 21st, 2007, 12:40 pm 

Location: A country which most people doesn't want to know about...
Yoshikawa Maika from Magikano!

Every brothers' dream to have a sister like her.She also suffered from sister complex from birth.

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 21st, 2007, 1:12 pm 
Resident Admin

Location: In the Tardis, off to who knows where in who knows when!
*I think you mean silver haired captain. Kaname has the blue hair.

Anywho, here are my favorite ladies:

1) Lafiel from Crest/Banner of the Stars. Shes a princess, strong willed and has such high self-confidence. You just know when shes around everything will end up alright.

2) Kaname for Full Metal Panic! She may beat up on Sousuke all the time, but she is really just a sweet girl deep down. Even though she puts on such a tough front.

3) Deedlit from Record of Lodoss War. You gotta have an Elf in there somewhere! Lafiel only kinda counts since she has the ears :) Anyway, I really love Deedlits relationship with Parn, they go so well together.

Man, I really do have a think for strong willed, capable girls.

If you want a minor character, I'll go with Chika Minazuki from Ai Yori Aoshi. I love how outgoing, straightforward, and friendly she is!

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 22nd, 2007, 2:22 pm 

Actual Tessa has light blue hair almost silver, says so on her character design sheet from ADV in the first season. :P

And Acmurphy your a pediphile :shock: :shock:

Okay okay jokeing just joking, yeah Chika is a sweet girl, just alittle okay way to young for my tastes.

Now that I've actually had time to think about my own question and sort threw my memories of anime I have additions.

First off is Ruri from Nadesesco, i know i spelled that worng. Lacus from Gundam Seed. Aina Zaholy from Mobile Suit Gundam the 8th ms team. Ryoko from Tenchi Muyo, and Ryoko from Tenchi Muyo GXP. and a few overs that slip my mind presently. :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 22nd, 2007, 8:37 pm 

I have a few favorites, Sakura from Naruto simply because I like the kind of spark she has. Lucy / Nyu from Elfen Lied (Yes, I have to mention her) because shes a badass and well I want those vectors I think that would be pretty alright to have two hands just isn't enough anymore :p.

I'll edit this or post again when I think of more that I like right now I have the flu and feel like going to sleep.

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 23rd, 2007, 3:07 pm 

Yeah Lucy is pretty hot, I'll give you that, she's also one of my favs.

No i didn't such make that up, i've just seen so many series I forget allot of the characters until i think about them. But i think i'll stop spamming my own question for awhile, in all i love most anime women, they're mostly all steaming hot nough said.

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 24th, 2007, 6:20 pm 

Ha That's true...you should love almost all of them...

Personaly I'd say Cheza from Wolf's Rain...for the color of her eyes...which would mean I love Rei Ayanami too...

Oh and the girl from Betterman..which name I just forgot :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 29th, 2007, 1:46 am 
Resident Admin

The Adict wrote:
Actual Tessa has light blue hair almost silver, says so on her character design sheet from ADV in the first season. :P

Maybe light blue, maybe. Thats more so going with what they tell you rather than how it looks. Regardless, I think we can safely say it isn't a solid blue :wink:

Betterman has to be one of the ODDEST anime series I have ever watched. That thing was just crazy. The main character was such a horny nerd too :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 29th, 2007, 9:05 am 

If you think BetterMan which yeah is a little wierd you need to wathc Foolly Coolly, it is the second weirdest anime i have ever seen. Mean the main chacters has a wormhole where his brain should be that spouts gaint robots. he then has to fight them by being swallowed by his own mech and used as a bullet and after the fights over is crapped out by the machine. And that's the sanest part of the series.

If you want to get just so weird you can barely figure out what's happening then watch Bobo-bo-bo-bobo and no that is spelled wrong, I have now idea how many bobos are in the name. It's extremely weird to the point it makes everything including foolly coolly look sane

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 29th, 2007, 1:51 pm 
Resident Admin

I have seen FLCL, but was not a big fan of it.

Heard of Bo^5, but it never really tickled my fancy enough to give it a shot. Maybe I will check it out one of these days.

Post subject:
PostPosted: March 31st, 2007, 6:31 am 
Newcomer

C'mon! If you gotta have an elf, the obvious choice should be Pirotess, or Arshies Nei, but not Deedlit! She's too whimpy. (ok I admit it, I have a thing for beautiful, tanned elven ladies. So what, sue me)

Urd from Oh! My Godess! She's a bad-mannered beaut with an attitude.

Ms. Deep from Read or Die. She can walk through walls. That's enough for me.

And my all-time favourite: Hinata from Naruto. She's so shy it breaks your heart. She's very pretty too.

Post subject:
PostPosted: April 5th, 2007, 1:33 am 

Nanoha Takamachi from the Nanoha series. She makes you her friend, and you absolutely can't refuse. It either ends peacefully or you take a few planet destroying beams to the face and then either way, theres gonna be friendship. The difference is how injured you are in the end.

And now she's all grown up in StrikerS. They grow up so fast.

Post subject:
PostPosted: April 9th, 2007, 7:28 am 

Geez... all our members are guys huh? I guess girls don't search Bishoujo games nor hentai much :)... even if this place was founded by a girl.

A lot of women in the anime universe have properties that overlap. Hence, the question becomes "What type of girl do I like?".

To choose a character that is unique and my type... it would be.. I'm gonna go with Teletha Tesstarossa(or whatever her last name is) too! She's a whore :). A lot of anime characters are whores, but none are whores and geniuses at the same time. Kaname's too violent.

PS. Can't we include video game characters here? And please fix the grammatically incorrect title. My eyes bleed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: April 9th, 2007, 3:09 pm 

Honestly, i like a lot of female characters, i can´t only pick one.

Kirika (noir), Tessa (FMP), Tatiana and Sophia (Last Exile), Urumi (GTO). All of them are smart, and cute.

Post subject: Re: What's your Favorite Female Anime Character
PostPosted: April 20th, 2007, 5:11 pm 
Newcomer

Second would have to be Suzsuzuka from Outlaw Star, the Samurai women. She is beautiful and that is all i have to say for her.[/quote]

I hear you on that. Suzuka was an awesome assassin on Outlaw Star. My favorite female anime character would probably be Faye from Cowboy Bebop or Mireille Bouquet from Noir.
runners up would probably be Aisha Clan Clan (Outlaw Star)
Rei Ayanami (Neon Genesis Evangelion)
Hinoki Sai (Betterman)
Mihoshi (Tenchi series)
Cherry (Saber Marionette series)